Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Hope you guys get lists! I know that lists came out last week though and typically release every 2-4 weeks. I'm still waiting on medical and drug test to be cleared... No news is good news I guess?
I got my list last week I'm just waiting on my FOL on which facility I'm getting placed at.

Definitely no news is good news on the MMPI-2. I emailed my HR rep and she was able to tell me when my medical cleared and I was awaiting ATO facility list.

Last edited:
Found out today I failed the MMPI, which i was told before that I passed and I had taken it once before in the previous bid and passed. All confusing , plus the FAA POC said the reason I'm just finding out is because he had the wrong email for me. Any one else go through this and what do they have you do in order to pass or further evaluate?

Found out today I failed the MMPI, which i was told before that I passed and I had taken it once before in the previous bid and passed. All confusing , plus the FAA POC said the reason I'm just finding out is because he had the wrong email for me. Any one else go through this and what do they have you do in order to pass or further evaluate?

Good luck to anyone who gets a bunch of places they would love to be on their list today.

I'm 2 weeks away from the Academy and pray multiple warm locales are available when the time come. Or that most people in my class don't like warm locations.

PIA is a 5 now, but I think that's good since they are going to lose their radar and probably be letting ppl go like hot cakes. GL with everything^

Back
Top Bottom