Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

8 bucks for a gallon of milk.

Housing can be upwards 800+ for a one bedroom

Power will cost you about 200-300/ month

The cost of living is very high, since 96% of food and everything is shipped into the territory.

Last edited:
I saw that, something like 50% right? It’s gottaaaaa be cost of living forcing people out right?
We have a OGG washout at my facility. Apparently they're extremely tough on trainees and want everything memorized, etc. He's a decent controller and he didn't like it there even though he's from Hawaii. Said it's like 3 months learning things for Clearance then you can start and they often split it up because it can get so complicated

We have a OGG washout at my facility. Apparently they're extremely tough on trainees and want everything memorized, etc. He's a decent controller and he didn't like it there even though he's from Hawaii. Said it's like 3 months learning things for Clearance then you can start and they often split it up because it can get so complicated

Sheesh... toxic. So much for the “island time” lifestyle I guess. I get they want you to know your shit but at the same time, what’s the point of memory aids if you can’t use them? Sounds about like the “trainees can’t sit” military mindset lol

Back
Top Bottom