Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Someone else from the same FB group had a similar list + JCF & Y90. I don't know their experience, but to have some standalone RADAR facilities is nice.

Attachments

• lllist.jpg
    lllist.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 103
  • llllist.jpg
    llllist.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 108
Has anyone who's started receive their call from the HQ Corporate Onboarding Team for enrollment in their FEHB? Email said we would be contacted 1 week prior to our start date but that never happened. I'm trying to get enrolled in Health/Life Insurance for my family but never got a call and my Aviation Careers POC wont respond to her email or phone calls. Even when I log into Employee Express it says I'm not eligible and to contact my payroll office.

Medical POC finally reached out to me and had me fill out an allergy questionnaire. Had anybody else had to do this? Does anybody know if this means that the Flight Surgeon has looked at my record and requested the extra information or if it was done to prepare ahead of time for the review.

Medical POC finally reached out to me and had me fill out an allergy questionnaire. Had anybody else had to do this? Does anybody know if this means that the Flight Surgeon has looked at my record and requested the extra information or if it was done to prepare ahead of time for the review.
Nope. Sounds like a unique situation.

MM, I also filled out an allergy questionnaire two weeks ago. I’m in CA with SS as my poc. I called last week and someone filling in for her said she would pester the flt surgeon to sign my stuff off for me.

MM, I also filled out an allergy questionnaire two weeks ago. I’m in CA with SS as my poc. I called last week and someone filling in for her said she would pester the flt surgeon to sign my stuff off for me.
Okay. So, literally same exact situation as me. The person filling in for SS has been 1,000,000 more helpful and communicative.

Thanks.

For the people who have received lists, when did they send you the list and when did they send you the link to rank them?
I know they send em out on Wednesday’s, but what time? Just so I can be on the lookout for it and be ready.

For the people who have received lists, when did they send you the list and when did they send you the link to rank them?
I know they send em out on Wednesday’s, but what time? Just so I can be on the lookout for it and be ready.
I got mine around 2 in the afternoon but a buddy of mine got his at like 10 am. You will get the list then at either 5 or 6, cant remember, you will get an email link to another survey monkey to rank them.

Here comes the onslaught of hardship hate I'm sure... Is a hardship request possible as a new hire prior to reporting to my facility? I already have a start date.

I got mine around 2 in the afternoon but a buddy of mine got his at like 10 am. You will get the list then at either 5 or 6, cant remember, you will get an email link to another survey monkey to rank them.
We’re you two in the same time zone? So for the most part the ranking email will come at the same time for everyone? Makes sense, so it’s fair.
HR said this morning that tomorrow’s list could be the last one until FY20.
They said a list will drop tomorrow for sure?

We’re you two in the same time zone? So for the most part the ranking email will come at the same time for everyone? Makes sense, so it’s fair.

I asked him if the same pattern of two weeks with list and then three off will continue and he said that as far as he knows and the rumor there is that there could be one more list and then a break until FY20.

But also he was under the impression that I was on an OTS bid and not on the Prior EXP bid. When I asked for clarification he did that lists could continue to come out, but placement could not happen until after FY20 starts.

As usual, there’s a lack of information and communication from whoever makes decisions. So, who knows?

Here comes the onslaught of hardship hate I'm sure... Is a hardship request possible as a new hire prior to reporting to my facility? I already have a start date.
Hardship, no. You could ask your HR person if it’s possible to Ask ATO for an assignment that meets your needs. Very unlikely, but if you can go to a place they can’t staff they might be able to accommodate.

Yeah we were working together in Florida.

I filled out an allergy questionnaire back in April 2019. I still do not have medical clearance. Also no flight surgeon region office will talk to an applicant. Can anyone confirm?

Just got an email from my poc saying “We need a current status report from your doctor describing your back pain, Range of motion, limitations. And Treatment.”

Anyone done this yet?

Back
Top Bottom