Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

That was actually quicker than I thought. Wasn't planning on being Referred until late Jan by the calculations of other peoples' previous timelines. Nice. Was thinking TOL in March and end-game facility start date in July/Aug. Sound too farfetched?

Last edited:
That was actually quicker than I thought. Wasn't planning on being Referred until late Jan by the calculations of other peoples' previous timelines. Nice. Was thinking TOL in March and end-game facility start date in July/Aug. Sound too farfetched?
I got hired on a previous experience bid in 2015. I think I applied in January and started first week of September so that timeline doesn’t sound unrealistic to me. Everyone’s process can be different though.

I got hired on a previous experience bid in 2015. I think I applied in January and started first week of September so that timeline doesn’t sound unrealistic to me. Everyone’s process can be different though.

Thanks man!

My account says “received” but when I click the additional information it says “Referral list FA-FAA-19-112670: Issued on 12/20/2018 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.” why hasn’t it updated, is this good or bad? I’ve read of people saying there (USAJOBS) has updated to saying “REFERRED” information please.

Is it safe to assume that I should move to contract at this point? My portal shows “NOT Eligible” for the bid. My co-worker has it as well. Or is there a possibility that they werent complete with the referal process before shutdown?

Is it safe to assume that I should move to contract at this point? My portal shows “NOT Eligible” for the bid. My co-worker has it as well. Or is there a possibility that they werent complete with the referal process before shutdown?

When do you get out of the military? If yours changed to not eligible, you should look into contracting for now.

When do you get out of the military? If yours changed to not eligible, you should look into contracting for now.
I work at the BVI tower. I’ve been employed there for 3 years checked out woth a CTO. My co-worker and I both graduated CTi in 15 with CTOs and got hired in January of 2016.

I don't think TOLs have gone out yet for this bid but is it possible for me to get one on this one if I got one for the OTS bid?

Anyone try getting in contact with HR for info about this bid? I e-mailed the POC listed on the announcement on Monday and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're probably swamped just figured I'd give it a try.

Nothing has changed yet. I might contact HR within the next week. Shutdown probably slowing everything down

Anyone try getting in contact with HR for info about this bid? I e-mailed the POC listed on the announcement on Monday and haven't heard anything yet. I know they're probably swamped just figured I'd give it a try.
You should try calling instead of email.

Anyone have a guess when TOLs will be sent out?

My previous guess was March, might be April now. Judging by other people's timelines in previous experienced bids.

Back
Top Bottom