Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

MMPI2 Scheduled ?

Medical email received as well, my nearest Doc number might not be correct as it is constant beeping. =/

Last edited:
Just got my CIL. Sorry for not trusting you

Edit: Just talked to my friend. He got his CIL yesterday and the Security and Medical emails TODAY. Shit is going crazy fast.
Sorry for not trusting either. But it’s so crazy how fast they are moving. I am shocked this is rolling along. Whiskey tango thanks for the update.

Got my email saying they got my TOL paperwork finally just waiting on my CIL now hope it’s quick like some of you guys

I never worked contract before FAA, but know plenty who did. Do you have a specific question about contract to FAA?
Wasn’t a question, I was just going to say they possibly wouldn’t have to worry about the security portion of the CIL

Last edited:
Wasn’t a question, I was just going to say they wouldn’t have to worry about the security portion of the CIL
I’m working in a contract tower and got a TOL, I did a security check for my tower now but I still will have to do one for the FAA anyways.

Guess I was a special case then. I got picked up on the ‘18 bid and didn’t have to do security check because of the active one I had for the contract tower

I’m working in a contract tower and got a TOL, I did a security check for my tower now but I still will have to do one for the FAA anyways.
If you don’t have to go through security checks, you’ll get emailed by your security poc after you get your CIL

Speaking if security checks. I'm active duty and just received an email sent out from my commander saying "marijuana stocks are considered a drug related activity and will affect your security clearance" anyone know anything about this?

Speaking if security checks. I'm active duty and just received an email sent out from my commander saying "marijuana stocks are considered a drug related activity and will affect your security clearance" anyone know anything about this?
Hahaha this is good

Wasn’t a question, I was just going to say they wouldn’t have to worry about the security portion of the CIL
not true. answer in the FAQ

its from recent DoD policy

Edit: OCHawgy it's already happend

That would be a question you need to bring up with your legal office and/or the department of state. I couldn't find anything definitive in a brief search online other than the DoD is reviewing policies (or lack thereof) and will implement something directly pertaining to this subject. Since marijuana is still federally illegal, you are a federal employee, and your security clearance is a "federal security clearance", it's a conflict if you are investing in a company because you are financially supporting said "illegal" activity. My guess is that the DoD will implement a policy clearly stating that investments in marijuana companies will not be acceptable and will be punishable under UCMJ Article.... etc.

Back
Top Bottom