Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I transferred all my clearances to this bid from the all sources bid and just did my MMPI which was the last thing I needed today. Now the waiting begins
Teach me how to transfer clearances oh wise one.
EDIT: Oh, you mean from another bid?

So is it a security clearance or a public trust? I keep hearing conflicting information.

According to MJ it's a public trust (except for obvious places like ADW, then it's a Secret). But on reddit last week or something there were some people who were very adamant they had Secret. So who knows really. Glad I could clear that up for you!

According to MJ it's a public trust (except for obvious places like ADW, then it's a Secret). But on reddit last week or something there were some people who were very adamant they had Secret. So who knows really. Glad I could clear that up for you!
lol thanks!

So is it a security clearance or a public trust? I keep hearing conflicting information.
It’s a public trust clearance, which is what it’s called on the civil side. It was a secret clearance in the military. Same criteria, just one is civilian and one is military

CIL Received on 14 March. Even before I had received the confirmation E-Mail that they received my TOL documents. Things going quickly thus far. Any FCT Controllers going through this process currently?

It’s a public trust clearance, which is what it’s called on the civil side. It was a secret clearance in the military. Same criteria, just one is civilian and one is military
No, its not. The clearance thread and FAQ have all the info and sources.

CIL Received on 14 March. Even before I had received the confirmation E-Mail that they received my TOL documents. Things going quickly thus far. Any FCT Controllers going through this process currently?
I am FCT controller going through the bid.

MMPI-2 booked at ZNY.

What facility? Your process going fairly quick? I just wonder if its easier for the HR personnel to process our paperwork if were already somewhat "in the system" as Contractors.
I’m FCT as well. I don’t think it’s gonna go any faster than anybody else.

What is FCT controller
Federal contract tower controller

I’m FCT as well. I don’t think it’s gonna go any faster than anybody else.
Yeah I didn’t think so either

What facility? Your process going fairly quick? I just wonder if its easier for the HR personnel to process our paperwork if were already somewhat "in the system" as Contractors.
BDR, um not any faster than the rest of you fellas. I don’t think we take any priority.

Mailed off fingerprints, did MMPI & e-QIP and scheduled medical. Is medical the same thing for our drug test or is it 2 different appointments?

Mailed off fingerprints, did MMPI & e-QIP and scheduled medical. Is medical the same thing for our drug test or is it 2 different appointments?
I was wondering the same thing because I didn’t receive anything about a drug test so I assume they’ll do all that with the medical ?

Back
Top Bottom