Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I just emailed them to ask if they have any of my results for the medical, MMPI-2, or drug test. Anyone know how long it took for them to get back to you?

Also I am wondering if I should have put that my MTI pulled a 341 in basic?
Oh shit I forgot about the ole 341. Yea if y’all didnt put that down you guys better start applying overseas. The LOR must have come along with some other official record. Drunk in public, pissed on the street hell idk but I don’t think an LOR becomes official record after you separate.

Oh shit I forgot about the ole 341. Yea if y’all didnt put that down you guys better start applying overseas. The LOR must have come along with some other official record. Drunk in public, pissed on the street hell idk but I don’t think an LOR becomes official record after you separate.
Doesn't it go away after like 6 months or so? I've never had a UIF or control roster

Anymore lists? Curious what facilities are looking like.

I'm assuming the people getting lists already have their stuff in the system, unlike the lot of us that are waiting for it all to get processed.

But YA it would be sweet to see those lists the few people are getting. You saw the one a few pages back that one guy got, right?

No reply yet.

Wait anymore lists go out besides the one we saw previously in this forum?
Nothing new on here, SM, or the USAF ATC fb page.

Anymore lists? Curious what facilities are looking like.
If you got the PPT, sort the projected manning column by smallest to largest and it’ll look almost exactly like the list that I posted a few pages back.

Does anyone know if its still possible to get a TOL if you took the exam in October of 2018? Still shows up as referred on my profile.

Does anyone know if its still possible to get a TOL if you took the exam in October of 2018? Still shows up as referred on my profile.

Wrong thread I think man. This is for experienced bid that came out Dec 3 2018. No ATC exam in this one.

Back
Top Bottom