Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Took mine on the 15th and emailed the 9-AVG email I have 2 days ago. Nada, but not super worried. Maybe it's locationally dependent or something. I'll give someone a ring next Friday if I haven't heard anything.
I’m just going to wait until the 21st, that’ll be a month since I took it and give someone a call if I haven’t heard anything. Thanks though

I’m just going to wait until the 21st, that’ll be a month since I took it and give someone a call if I haven’t heard anything. Thanks though
No point in worrying about it. I agree with the guy that it might be geographically based on getting results or something like that. To hear back in less than a month is super fast compared to prior bids. They’ll let you know sooner or later.

My friend received the Tier 2 email today for his MMPI. He took the MMPI March 21st, prior Air Force. All he knows at this point is he has to send them his military personnel records before the appointment can be scheduled. The email stated, "Your MMPI-2 results indicate further evaluation is needed i.e Tier 2".

My friend received the Tier 2 email today for his MMPI. He took the MMPI March 21st, prior Air Force. All he knows at this point is he has to send them his military personnel records before the appointment can be scheduled. The email stated, "Your MMPI-2 results indicate further evaluation is needed i.e Tier 2".

Ouch. Thanks for the update.

I took mine on the same date I didn’t get anything, that’s blows. Best of luck to him. I still didn’t hear anything back on my email I sent them ether asking for my results.

Do you know where he took the test? I’m still waiting on results and took mine on the 19th.

Do you know where he took the test? I’m still waiting on results and took mine on the 19th.
I’m going to assume maybe if we didn’t get that email, we’re fine? What do you think? Since we took it around the same time span don’t you think we would’ve gotten a email if we failed?

I’m going to assume maybe if we didn’t get that email, we’re fine? What do you think? Since we took it around the same time span don’t you think we would’ve gotten a email if we failed?
I just talked with my HR POC a couple minutes ago. Everyone is a case by case scenario and there is no rhyme or reason on when results come in. She said that they are still waiting on my medical/MMPI still.

I just talked with my HR POC a couple minutes ago. Everyone is a case by case scenario and there is no rhyme or reason on when results come in. She said that they are still waiting on my medical/MMPI still.
Who’s your HR POC?

Back
Top Bottom