Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Some of the Cali ones?
Yeah Palm Springs and carlsbad.

I mean, I COMPLETELY understand that as an AG I’ll have to go to what’s available. It was my decision to get out with only PAR and Ground instead of re-enlisting and possibly getting Local, which meant having to attend the academy.

But still, cold weather is the devil IMO.

Yeah Palm Springs and carlsbad.

I mean, I COMPLETELY understand that as an AG I’ll have to go to what’s available. It was my decision to get out with only PAR and Ground instead of re-enlisting and possibly getting Local, which meant having to attend the academy.

But still, cold weather is the devil IMO.
Ya best of luck I forsure am not trying to take those, Cali just isn’t for me. My buddy who graduated the accademy last month as an off the street guy with a college degree in ATC only really got offered level 12s I think and went to Denver.

Ya best of luck I forsure am not trying to take those, Cali just isn’t for me. My buddy who graduated the accademy last month as an off the street guy with a college degree in ATC only really got offered level 12s I think and went to Denver.
He got offered 12s straight from academy? Damn

Has anyone received an email from Sylvia requesting a current status report for something they are receiving VA disability for?
I got one, but from a Stacy asking for all the VA proof/breakdown docs.
I had to send a breakdown of my disabilities but that’s it.. wondering if I’ll need to do the same thing maybe? What va disabilities do you have if you don’t mind? I just have neck and back strain & tinnitus
You didn't ask me but I have 30% for my knees, so nothing hella serious.

I'm kinda mad at my AME because I brought all this paperwork to turn in to him and he said that they wouldn't need it and told me to hold onto it. Lol Hopefully this is the last hurdle for us and we can get a list on the next go around!

I got one, but from a Stacy asking for all the VA proof/breakdown docs.

You didn't ask me but I have 30% for my knees, so nothing hella serious.

I'm kinda mad at my AME because I brought all this paperwork to turn in to him and he said that they wouldn't need it and told me to hold onto it. Lol Hopefully this is the last hurdle for us and we can get a list on the next go around!

lol I have to pay $150 to go have a doctor fill out the form they sent me. My appointment is on the 24th so we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom