Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Anybody still awaiting flight surgeon approval? Like what's going on? What's this guy up to?

Do you think that the fight surgeon is going to prescribe me some Xanax from all this anxiety over waiting?

Anybody still awaiting flight surgeon approval? Like what's going on? What's this guy up to?

Do you think that the fight surgeon is going to prescribe me some Xanax from all this anxiety over waiting?

I sent in the documents they asked me for almost three weeks ago and then hit them with a follow-up email verifying they got my shit. Heard nothing. So right now I’m just playing roulette. When they call my name, I’ll answer I guess lol

Still waiting... anyone need an uber. ?

I’m sure it will come this week. Did you submit your dd214 with the application, and if not have you submitted to your HR rep?
I've asked about that. My rep said to bring it in along with the rest of the documents I have to fill out before my first day. After getting my FOL ?

I've asked about that. My rep said to bring it in along with the rest of the documents I have to fill out before my first day. After getting my FOL ?
When you get your FOL you will also get an email a few days after to a website that has you sign like 30 docs. With the email it will also list all our required items to bring on your first day. DD214 is one of those and if I'm not mistaken it gets sent to Aviation Careers so you can use it to buy back your time if you want.

Whenever you call and ask for a status update or email the 9-AGL people, the person that emails you back is your Medical POC.

Shit. I don’t think I’ve ever actually talked to anyone. The only person with medical I’ve talked to by any means is a Sylvia M. when she requested my disability info.

Don’t think I’ve ever asked for a status update either...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just figured if it were my time to go, it were my time to go and if they needed something they would reach out ? and I guess that’s been pretty much the case

I just figured if it were my time to go, it were my time to go and if they needed something they would reach out ? and I guess that’s been pretty much the case
I have Sylvia as well. You should follow up to make sure there isn’t something else she needs...
Apr 19th She asked for a document. I replied 8 minutes later with the attachment. No confirmation of receipt or anything.
Apr 26th I emailed generic medical for status of MMPI2
Apr 29th Sylvia responds to 9AGL email saying file is pending receipt of previously asked document. I respond 13 minutes later saying I already sent it in, and attached it again. Then she says she needs more documents, of which I send in. No confirmation of receipt or anything.
May XX I called and left a message with another analyst asking her to confirm receipt and status of MMPI2.
May 17th She emails me saying file is being reviewed, will notify if additional info is needed.
Jun 3rd Sylvia says FS reviewed my file and something doesn’t match so I have to submit some docs... the same docs I submitted on April 29th! I tell her she received them already and forwarded the email chain showing so. All she said was “Thanks”.

Who knows how long ago I would’ve been done if it weren’t for this stellar POC. Worst thing about it all is she’s had nothing but attitude via email and the one time she answered her phone.

Back
Top Bottom