Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-18-ALLN90-54212

Depends where you live I guess. I live in Huntington and it takes me about 20 min. Our shifts keep you out of rush hour for the most part.

I'm in Jamaica right now, so if the cards are right I'll be reverse commuting in both directions. My current commute sucks... GCP west into Queens in the morning, GCP east into Queens in the evening. The Van Wyck split off the GCP is the bane of my existence.

Looks like you're right. I got my EODS paperwork this morning. Just two days after getting the TOL. They seem to be absolutely flying through this N90 bid.

Awesome! I got my TOL Monday afternoon but haven’t received EODS paperwork. Has anyone else with a TOL received theirs?

That was fast! Congrats did you send back your stuff on the same day?

Received Monday morning, sent everything back Tuesday early morning.

Haven't gotten my EODS yet. Not in a hurry though.

I'm with you on that. I've been working under the impression that I likely wouldn't get to OKC before next spring at the absolute earliest, and likely much later. Especially considering the several recent reports of HR denying requests to postpone class dates. Although I'm sure it'll slow way down when it comes to medical and security clearance - only so much they can do to expedite that.

Anyone heard anything yet? I submitted all my paperwork and EODS last week.

Just received my EODS paperwork this afternoon. They sent you TOL and EODS same week?

I only received the TOL and contact form. Where is this EODS?

They send it out randomly at this point. Some people received theirs last week and I just got mine this afternoon. I would say it’s safe to assume you’ll get yours pretty soon also

At this point, all of our timelines will likely be different. There are several different HR reps, and each will be working at a different pace or on different timelines. There's nothing you can do to expedite your own paperwork, so don't stress out about someone getting their EODS or CIL a few days before you do. HR hasn't forgotten about you. If you got a TOL, you're sitting pretty.

CIL and security clearance emails came in today - gotta go get my fingerprints now.

CIL and security clearance emails came in today - gotta go get my fingerprints now.
Just filled out my EODS forms today. How long did you wait between submitting EODS forms and getting the CIL?

EDIT: Holy smokes Batman, I just received my CIL. A few hours after EODS submission.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom