Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

For those of you who met up for the interview, where did yall meet up?
She mentioned doing it at my job but I'm not sure they'll let me reserve a conference room to have a meeting for a new job lol

And she mentioned it can't be in public. I could take a full day off and meet anywhere so I was going to suggest a library.

For those of you who met up for the interview, where did yall meet up?
She mentioned doing it at my job but I'm not sure they'll let me reserve a conference room to have a meeting for a new job lol

And she mentioned it can't be in public. I could take a full day off and meet anywhere so I was going to suggest a library.

I was able to do my background interview for another position at a library. I just suggested the location and they went through the process of setting it up. They'll work with you to ensure you're not having to go way out of the way for it. The FAA was the first one I was able to do over the phone though, which was a bit strange.

But I think a library might be the easiest and best. Most have private rooms they can rent out and it's easy to set up.

I was able to do my background interview for another position at a library. I just suggested the location and they went through the process of setting it up. They'll work with you to ensure you're not having to go way out of the way for it. The FAA was the first one I was able to do over the phone though, which was a bit strange.

But I think a library might be the easiest and best. Most have private rooms they can rent out and it's easy to set up.
Yeah about to call a library around here and just take a few hours off for the interview.

I was interviewed when a friend of mine was going through his clearance for a different job and was able to either do it over the phone or a Starbucks. I was hoping to do it in person but not at my job. Thanks man

Yeah about to call a library around here and just take a few hours off for the interview.

I was interviewed when a friend of mine was going through his clearance for a different job and was able to either do it over the phone or a Starbucks. I was hoping to do it in person but not at my job. Thanks man
I did mine at a Homewood Suites sitting area. The investigator was really easy to work with and they suggested the location.

Could be that your rep might be on vacation or out of the office. There was a federal holiday on Monday, might've taken advantage of it for an extended break. I also know there was talk about the new FOLs taking time to send out because of the increased 2020 pay, that might be playing a factor. If you're all cleared, just give it a few more days. As for the class dates, it really comes down to if you're Enroute or Terminal. I know they're already sending out Enroute classes for April 3rd, last Terminal class I saw was for March 26.
I've given them close to an entire month now lol... I just want an earlier class date because I want to leave my job lol

Class numbers are 50043 for Terminal Basics and 50143 for Enroute. Also here

EDIT: Seems like they took the class lists down for whatever reason.
That's extremely irritating, wish I could have saved it...

I did mine at a Homewood Suites sitting area. The investigator was really easy to work with and they suggested the location.
Yeah she just called and I suggested a library and she agreed and to just text her the time.

Did yall take anything to these interviews? I wasn't born in the US so I had a lot of things about my old passport (expired) and Naturalization papers for me and my family in the form.

Yeah she just called and I suggested a library and she agreed and to just text her the time.

Did yall take anything to these interviews? I wasn't born in the US so I had a lot of things about my old passport (expired) and Naturalization papers for me and my family in the form.
I was told to bring passport + expired passports plus a few images of family documentation to share. I'm sure it's standard stuff.

I was told to bring passport + expired passports plus a few images of family documentation to share. I'm sure it's standard stuff.
Thanks for the heads up. She didn't mention any of that. She said she hadn't looked at my paperwork so she was still thinking I was Army. I'm sure she'll mention all that but I will have everything ready. Thanks man

Thanks for the heads up. She didn't mention any of that. She said she hadn't looked at my paperwork so she was still thinking I was Army. I'm sure she'll mention all that but I will have everything ready. Thanks man

Jumping off of this, definitely bring a passport if you have one. If not, social security card and another form of ID. I was born outside of the US, so I brought my birth certificate from that country, but it wasn't brought up. I also had some overseas travel that was questioned, I brought an itinerary to verify the dates and locations. If you think something might be questioned, it's a lot easier to bring some documents for it, even if you might not need it.

Jumping off of this, definitely bring a passport if you have one. If not, social security card and another form of ID. I was born outside of the US, so I brought my birth certificate from that country, but it wasn't brought up. I also had some overseas travel that was questioned, I brought an itinerary to verify the dates and locations. If you think something might be questioned, it's a lot easier to bring some documents for it, even if you might not need it.
Cool, I actually have all of that, including copies of my parent's and sister's Naturalization certificate. The one thing I need to look into is my trip to Russia. It was the World Cup so I'm guessing it won't raise too many flags.

Thanks to both of yall.

Cool, I actually have all of that, including copies of my parent's and sister's Naturalization certificate. The one thing I need to look into is my trip to Russia. It was the World Cup so I'm guessing it won't raise too many flags.

Thanks to both of yall.
I just met with my investigator on Monday at a Braum’s close to where I live. They just told me to bring my passport if I had one which I didn’t so all I brought was my driver’s license.

Right. But did anyone missed that and did it anyway?
The email from my rep literally states 'Please open the EODS system-generated emails from a personal computer, NOT a cell phone or tablet. Also, use a personal computer to log into EODS. Some cell phones and tablets will not open the emails or allow you to log into EODS.'

I'm guessing there is a reason for this. Just do it on a desktop or laptop

Back
Top Bottom