Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I'm planning on applying to nice health insurance because I have some procedures that will eventually need to be done- probably going to go with a pretty expensive plan to cover more of my medications/procedures then move to something cheaper when I get to an new facility (assuming I pass enroute training). You have up to two months to apply (of which I have around a month left) so I've been putting off getting it for about an extra grand.

+ dental for braces or invisalign.
Have you checks blue cross basic. It’s pretty fucking good. You just have to stay in network. That’s was prolly 75% of controllers use.

Have you checks blue cross basic. It’s pretty fucking good. You just have to stay in network. That’s was prolly 75% of controllers use.
I spent the past month looking at the different health insurances, the procedures I need aren't covered that well.

Damn I emailed LM on May 12th about an update on the Academy and basics but still no response. I have been cleared for both security and medical since March 10th and haven’t heard anything from LM at all.

Damn I emailed LM on May 12th about an update on the Academy and basics but still no response. I have been cleared for both security and medical since March 10th and haven’t heard anything from LM at all.

I had asked around the same time and I was told that they had barely been allowed to continue assigning class dates and that they had filled up to all of June. Also that they’d be assigning based in order of being fully cleared, but that they couldn’t assign too far ahead due to the virus

Just like the other classes prior, I think they’re making a determination a month before the class starts. I was tentatively told, the people in my class might hear something next week

I haven't checked but I'm not worried they will- they're either cosmetic or QoL, nothing that threatens my life.
Gotcha. Even if cosmetic of primarily elective, if you have to take meds or go under anesthesia you will still lose it temporarily. As others have said BCBS is great but another thing to look into is see if any plan does a rewards program. GEHA elevate plus will give you up to $500 for medical expenses. Plus there's setting money aside in an FSA. There are alot of resources so hopefully you can find something that fits your needs

I received my FOL for June 23rd Terminal Online, last Wednesday

but I had already received an FOL for February 27th but had to drop out of it because I got subpoenaed for a court case when I would be in the academy.

Once (Maryland) announces jury trials wouldn’t start back up until October I called my HR person and told her. She called the next day and said somebody dropped out of the 23rd class and if I’d like to join.

I received my FOL for June 23rd Terminal Online, last Wednesday

but I had already received an FOL for February 27th but had to drop out of it because I got subpoenaed for a court case when I would be in the academy.

Once (Maryland) announces jury trials wouldn’t start back up until October I called my HR person and told her. She called the next day and said somebody dropped out of the 23rd class and if I’d like to join.
Me and a few others here are in the June 23rd class date. We have created a discord group so we can study together. I'll PM you a link

Back
Top Bottom