Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I'm assuming webcams are on for onboarding & classes? Are we still expected to adhere to business casual attire?
Webcams are needed if you dont have one refresh the best buy sites daily for a logitech c270 or c720 to not pay scalper price. Buisness casual but also read instructors never said anything to anyone wearing t shirts.

How do they deal with the iPads? You have to mail them back after class is done?

How do they deal with the iPads? You have to mail them back after class is done?

as far as I have been told, we bring them to OKC, since once you onboard you don’t stop training virtually until 5 days prior to your report date. Now if you somehow fail virtual basics, I’m not quite sure.

Thanks! If you have any pointers I’d love to hear them
Is make flash cards based on the lesson objections on each lesson you go through. Those are the points from each lesson the faa is advising that you should no.

don’t worry too much about aircraft identification if your en route. I think there was only 1 questions bout it on mine and you never see it again in initial

Is make flash cards based on the lesson objections on each lesson you go through. Those are the points from each lesson the faa is advising that you should no.

don’t worry too much about aircraft identification if your en route. I think there was only 1 questions bout it on mine and you never see it again in initial
Which blocks ithe mo
It’s not hard but it’s really easy to not know why to study without some helpful guidance
thanks

do you remember what blocks were most important?

It’s not hard but it’s really easy to not know why to study without some helpful guidance
Some people try and make a joke out of Basics (and in a lot of ways it is) but the EOC exam is just tricky enough that if you just blow everything off for 5 weeks, it’s definitely possible to get below a 70%

They will bring them with them to OKC because physical books are no longer provided during en route training, all lesson plans will be through the iPad only.

Back
Top Bottom