Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

And location options.
Yeah terminal gets screwed with pay but we make up for it with pass rates lol
Is evv really garbage? I have a personal reason, (it's a fucking stupid reason and it shouldn't even be a consideration but I'm kinda retarded so...) for wanting to go there. But damn I don't wanna be stuck for 30 years in Indiana.

Probably won't even be in my list

Is evv really garbage? I have a personal reason, (it's a fucking stupid reason and it shouldn't even be a consideration but I'm kinda retarded so...) for wanting to go there. But damn I don't wanna be stuck for 30 years in Indiana.

Rule of thumb for the FAA: if you want it you won’t get it. I wanted enroute and got terminal. I was fine with 90% of the US, the only places I didn’t want were California and the South. I got the South lol.

Rule of thumb for the FAA: if you want it you won’t get it. I wanted enroute and got terminal. I was fine with 90% of the US, the only places I didn’t want were California and the South. I got the South lol.
Funny how we are pretty much opposites. I wanted terminal and got terminal (yay) but I want be in the south or California lol.

It was interesting to hear that there’s about 4 times as many en route students at the academy than there are terminal. I felt incredibly lucky.

Funny how we are pretty much opposites. I wanted terminal and got terminal (yay) but I want be in the south or California lol.

It was interesting to hear that there’s about 4 times as many en route students at the academy than there are terminal. I felt incredibly lucky.
See and I felt incredibly unlucky lol. I was like “man I had the highest chance to get enroute and I didn’t”

I’m still happy to have gotten in and especially to have a solid career though.

I wanted terminal and anywhere but California and the north, I got enroute and with how lists have been going recently, I’ll probably get stuck at ZNY or ZOA.

Evv is trash and you won't be leaving anytime soon

Worse than freezing your dick off in Alaska?
Ahhh shit thats a hard one. Ive never been to alaska but heard its beautiful. You will probably have a easier time checking out at fai than evv per my source. You wont be leaving either of them for years so pick your poison.

Ahhh shit thats a hard one. Ive never been to alaska but heard its beautiful. You will probably have a easier time checking out at fai than evv per my source. You wont be leaving either of them for years so pick your poison.
FAI has released people tho

Hey guys, sorry if this gets asked a lot but I was just wondering if any tier 2 people are still waiting to get their tier 2 evaluation. I haven't received much communication from the FAA over the past year or so besides just getting e-mails saying to hold tight every several months.

From getting to facility to getting CPC usually takes 2-3 years at any given Z, maybe a little less in some cases. You graduate the academy and start out as AG, making about 50k. USUALLY, before covid, within the first few months you'd get your first D side cert (D side is the position you'll train on at the academy, its the coordination position on radar) and you would get a pretty significant pay raise. Trainees from 2 years ago haven't gotten off their AG pay yet. All i'm trying to say is even though we lost a year of seniority to the people who got in right before us and covid, we will probably be pretty close to the same level of training as them in our first couple of years.

i.e. no where near CPC

Is there anyone from this bid who has been to the academy that can tell me what the gym on “campus” is like?
I didn’t know there was a gym on campus but to be honest there’s really no time for it, at least for terminal. During academics you get frequent breaks but they’re like 15 minutes. During sims your breaks are like 25 minutes

Back
Top Bottom