Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Ok. That means everyone I know of that has already received an FOL has already had a clearance previously cleared, so for the rest of us, still got some waiting to do.

Has anyone had to redo their drug test? I assume you get notified of a redo from your HR POC? The drug test person I did it with said there was a possibility that my urine was too diluted.

I would double check your email from your security POC.
Mine had basic instructions and a link for accessing e-QIP on opm.gov
My security POC didn't attach the DOT Form 163 or the fingerprint forms. Had to request them both from her when I found out they should have been in her first email. There is no reference to eqip in any of our correspondence other than me being told I needed to wait until my fingerprints were turned in to receive it. I emailed her this morning asking about it, but haven't heard back yet.

Are there any special instructions for e-QIP?? Should I just go ahead and use my code and stop waiting for an answer from HR?

Only thing left to do is drug test and finger prints which I am completing tomorrow. Ready to just wait and not have to fill out forms and make appointments for a while. On a side note, does anyone know how FAA would handle someone with a heart murmur? I have supporting documentation saying its nbd, just curious if anyone else had an experience with this scenario.

Just got offered a class date January 2nd. Goodness gracious this process has moved extremely quickly for me.
3 days after the E-Quip wow. Have you ever gone through a background check before? Those seem to be the faster ones getting dates

Since class dates seem to be starting, I'm curious what everyone's preference on enroute vs terminal is. Obviously what you want doesn't really matter, but I'm sure we've all thought about it and are hoping for one over the other.

Back
Top Bottom