Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Here is the form I was sent for my optometrist to fill out after I failed vision on the medical exam. It's weird that I seem to be the only one who got this form lol.

Attachments

• Visual Acuity Form.pdf
    85 KB · Views: 26
My examiner told me that i failed, then got an official email from FAA medical that's I failed and needed new prescriptions. But the thing is when I went to my optometrist to get a new prescription, she told me I had 20/20.. so I just got 20/15
My medical POC also never sent me a form to fill out and I had to go to the eye doctor 3 times bc they kept rejecting my prescription

Who kept rejecting your prescription? The faa office?

Is it okay to do your drug test before your medical? Mine is scheduled for the same day but the drug test is like 2 hours before my doctors appointment. The email seems to imply it should be taken afterwards.

Read the instructions they gave you. They literally tell you the time frame when to do it

Is it okay to do your drug test before your medical? Mine is scheduled for the same day but the drug test is like 2 hours before my doctors appointment. The email seems to imply it should be taken afterwards.

I asked the same question (i ended up scheduling mine after due to a scheduling conflict anyway) and the person I spoke to said it has to be within 5 days so either 5 before or 5 after the medical.

Hey all, has anyone personally or does anyone know of someone who was on anti-depressants at some point for a period of time (not currently or recently), that has gone through the medical process recently and how that worked out for them?

Hey all, has anyone personally or does anyone know of someone who was on anti-depressants at some point for a period of time (not currently or recently), that has gone through the medical process recently and how that worked out for them?
It's not unheard of. Expect a long wait, some exams, and lots of paperwork before you're cleared though

Here is the form I was sent for my optometrist to fill out after I failed vision on the medical exam. It's weird that I seem to be the only one who got this form lol.
How long after the medical exam did it take for you to get emailed this?

I got an email with the vision form one week after my medical appointment. They also asked me for a copy of my lens prescription, copy of the receipt of my purchases lenses, and a new eye exam with the new lenses to be submitted with the filled out form.

Got the email 11 days after my Medical

I got an email with the vision form one week after my medical appointment. They also asked me for a copy of my lens prescription, copy of the receipt of my purchases lenses, and a new eye exam with the new lenses to be submitted with the filled out form.

Weird, they never asked me for anything except the vision form

This eQIP is killing me. specifically the employment area. I've been known to bounce from job to job every six months. its been fairly consistent the past few years minus the couple i was in college and had internships, but jesus this is thorough...

So my manager received the verification letter (I notified them in advance so no surprises), but they just let me know that our company doesn't allow anyone to verify employment/act as a reference; this is done through a 3rd party

Is there anything I should do in this case? Contact my security POC?

So my manager received the verification letter (I notified them in advance so no surprises), but they just let me know that our company doesn't allow anyone to verify employment/act as a reference; this is done through a 3rd party

No. Just let it play out. The security guy isn’t expecting to get all the letters back. Would be a bigger red flag that you are “interfering” in their process.

When did you submit your eqip and when did your manager receive it?

Hey guys. My class date is March 11th. My buddy was supposed to go to Europe with his girl from 3-1/3-8 but she can’t go. He told me I can just pay for the name change and the ticket is mine. My question is is it a good idea to go with class beginning three days after getting back. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks.

Hey guys. My class date is March 11th. My buddy was supposed to go to Europe with his girl from 3-1/3-8 but she can’t go. He told me I can just pay for the name change and the ticket is mine. My question is is it a good idea to go with class beginning three days after getting back. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks.
I dont see why not... just be prepared to move when you get back.

If you're packed why not? I'm going to Europe too for a few weeks lol

Back
Top Bottom