Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

4/10 class date delayed

Does anyone know the latest class date that people have signed FOLs for?

The rep I got off the phone with told me that they're likely to be adding people who's classes were delayed to whatever classes have spots left and the dates that haven't been confirmed/signed for yet.

7/13 Enroute is the latest ive seen on here. Do you know anything about the virtual on boarding and what it entails? My rep called today talking about it but didn't have an update from the power above for my class (4/24)

4/10 class date delayed

The rep I got off the phone with told me that they're likely to be adding people who's classes were delayed to whatever classes have spots left and the dates that haven't been confirmed/signed for yet.
Going off of active threads it looks like June for Terminal and July for Enroute. Could be an extra 3+ months of waiting depending on class availability on top of however long the Coronavirus scare lasts.

It’ll be interesting to see how they fit people in everywhere. Be curious if they’ll switch peoples options for Terminal/Enroute if a sooner class is available for a different track.

7/13 Enroute is the latest ive seen on here. Do you know anything about the virtual on boarding and what it entails? My rep called today talking about it but didn't have an update from the power above for my class (4/24)

I asked about on boarding and from what I understood is that we're not getting onboarded until they give us a class date (so no money)

Has anyone else heard this? I'm in the processing of completing my medical clearance, and my doctor who was to fill out the "current status" form from a past medical condition I had cancelled my appointment due to the current situation. I clearly won't be able to get it back to them within the 30 days they initially requested, and just wanted some more reassurace.

Contact HR?

Seconded. I needed an extension on medical submissions even before COVID-19 hit, and the Medical team was responsive and understanding over email.

4/10 class date delayed

I haven’t received my FOL yet but I am in the 7/13 start date. HR told me as of right now the date is still good and will let us know if anything will change.

Anyone know what to do if my PCP is prescribing a new medication AFTER I have already gone in for my medical? I'm guessing just email my medical POC and hopefully not have to redo it.

Finally got a reply from HR that I have drug test clearance and conditional security clearance. So that’s good at least right? Still waiting on medical clearance of course.

You have to email and ask for tier 2.
I was told over the phone from my medical POC that I was teir-2. No official documentation about it though. I was wondering if anyone else from the June 19 bid knows if they've been put in the teir-2 process and has received anything official about it.

I was told over the phone from my medical POC that I was teir-2. No official documentation about it though. I was wondering if anyone else from the June 19 bid knows if they've been put in the teir-2 process and has received anything official about it.
TIER 2... And you'll only get official documentation when it your turn to be processed. I suggest browsing the tier 2 threads. Hope is the person in charge of setting up appointments and she will not respond to you until she is processing your file. She does not provide updates or timelines so don't bother asking.

It will probably take a year or more of waiting if you're tier 2... there's no official documentation until you're processed, you're just delayed.

Last edited:
TIER 2... And you'll only get official documentation when it your turn to be processed. I suggest browsing the tier 2 threads. Hope is the person in charge of setting up appointments and she will not respond to you until she is processing your file. She does not provide updates or timelines so don't bother asking.
TIER!!!! Thanks! But that’s wasn’t my question. I was wondering if anyone else knows if they’ve been put in the TIER-2 process from this bid. If you haven’t, no need to respond...

TIER!!!! Thanks! But that’s wasn’t my question. I was wondering if anyone else knows if they’ve been put in the TIER-2 process from this bid. If you haven’t, no need to respond...

What's the point of asking someone else if they've been put in tier 2?
just wondering

What's the point of asking someone else if they've been put in tier 2?
just wondering
I guess I would like to know if anyone is progressing through the process faster than me, or if I’m moving faster than other people. I feel like it’s relevant for people who’ve been tier-2 from this bid to know what their progress is compared to others. I understand that everyone’s different and we've been put in the process for different reasons, but that’s not what I care about. I just care if someone else is going faster than me so I can inquire about what the holdup is and what I can do to speed it up, or vice versa.

I feel like this is a good time to bring this up for the people in this thread who’ve received FOLs and have completed their CIL and haven’t been medically cleared because they’ve been placed in the tier-2 process. As of right now, most people from this bid either have been to the academy or have class start dates. For the rest of us in limbo with tier-2 or something else holding our clearances up, let’s start a conversation about what’s happening.

Back
Top Bottom