Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

it’s that time of the month where I check in again with my HR POC and fellow ‘19 bidders about any update in the process is going. Anyone hear anything from their HR in the last month about onboarding?

Last edited:
My fiance just got an email for his online basics 10/21-11/16. Last name S. Not sure what time of day though for the class. Email says iPad should be coming 5-7 days prior to the class start date.

it’s that time of the month where I check in again with my HR POC and fellow ‘19 bidders about any update in the process is going. Anyone hear anything from their HR in the last month about onboarding?
Nothing yet. Been fully cleared since early May. Rep is KH. I emailed last month and there was no update. I’ll try emailing him next month.

Emailed on Oct 1st. Just got a response about an hour ago that they do not know when they will be onboarding any more people. Also was notified that my HR rep has changed for some reason.

What are the odds they're waiting until after the election and more funding has been approved since the current CR is only good until December 11?

First time on this thread, but I just spoke with my HR rep (KH) yesterday. All clearances are through, just waiting on an FOL now...

Good God dude quit fucking bugging them. Ever been trying to sleep and a fly keeps landing in your face and won't go away and die? You're the fly. Leave them alone.

I've bugged my hr poc twice this year without being contacted first. Once was to see if my security/medical has been approved and once with a change of address.

Just chill dude. Covid will be here until at least July so just sit back and watch the world burn. We'll be at war with china soon enough and then you'll have plenty to do

What are the odds they're waiting until after the election and more funding has been approved since the current CR is only good until December 11?
That's what I was thinking. Without any movement on the forum and no new classes being added to the catalog, I was thinking they needed an actual budget passed for the new year and not a continuing resolution.
Good God dude quit fucking bugging them. Ever been trying to sleep and a fly keeps landing in your face and won't go away and die? You're the fly. Leave them alone.
I understand these people have other things to do, but part of their job is to talk to us.... If people have questions, thats who they're supposed to ask. You not talking to them doesn't make a difference. I will call them daily to have a question answered, and I would recommend other people do that too. It's all part of their job....

I've bugged my hr poc twice this year without being contacted first. Once was to see if my security/medical has been approved and once with a change of address.

Just chill dude. Covid will be here until at least July so just sit back and watch the world burn. We'll be at war with china soon enough and then you'll have plenty to do
I’m from the 2018 bid, look at my timeline and you’ll see why you stay on top of things. I’ve had 5 different HR point of contacts. I went 6 months without emailing a single person after my TOL from December 2018, while all of my colleagues were getting class dates, just to find out I was in tier 2 processing. And what do you know, it took 6 months and 1 day for HR to email over the paper work to get it started. What a coincidence that after my first email, I was able to start my year long tier 2, when others had started it 3,4,5 months prior. I went from September of 2019 to March of 2020 without emailing a single person. Just sending in paperwork when needed. I finally decided to reach out to the Medical gate keeper and get an update. One day later, she sends an email back setting up a tier 2 appointment. I started out like you, not wanting to bug HR and medical so that they could work faster. If you’re ever at the point where I’m at, which I hope never happens, you’ll see what greasing the wheel does for you. These people are humans that make mistakes or forget about one of their hundreds of applicants, so me having an avenue of communication with them shouldn’t make you so angry.

I’m from the 2018 bid, look at my timeline and you’ll see why you stay on top of things. I’ve had 5 different HR point of contacts. I went 6 months without emailing a single person after my TOL from December 2018, while all of my colleagues were getting class dates, just to find out I was in tier 2 processing. And what do you know, it took 6 months and 1 day for HR to email over the paper work to get it started. What a coincidence that after my first email, I was able to start my year long tier 2, when others had started it 3,4,5 months prior. I went from September of 2019 to March of 2020 without emailing a single person. Just sending in paperwork when needed. I finally decided to reach out to the Medical gate keeper and get an update. One day later, she sends an email back setting up a tier 2 appointment. I started out like you, not wanting to bug HR and medical so that they could work faster. If you’re ever at the point where I’m at, which I hope never happens, you’ll see what greasing the wheel does for you. These people are humans that make mistakes or forget about one of their hundreds of applicants, so me having an avenue of communication with them shouldn’t make you so angry.
I get that my dude. But we're all past that point. We're not tier 2, we're all just sitting at home waiting on covid/the budget.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

If you don't know that your dinner with everything, sure keep emailing. However if you already know that you're in line for a virtual on boarding for online basics you know damn week there is nothing you it HR can do to speed things up. We're all in the same line, in the same place in line we've been for months, but the timeline just got longer because fewer people get pulled from the line at a time now.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

That shit is childish.

I'm not talking about people who haven't received notice that they passed medical, security, and MMPI. I'm talking about those of us who are done with all that.

I get that my dude. But we're all past that point. We're not tier 2, we're all just sitting at home waiting on covid/the budget.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

If you don't know that your dinner with everything, sure keep emailing. However if you already know that you're in line for a virtual on boarding for online basics you know damn week there is nothing you it HR can do to speed things up. We're all in the same line, in the same place in line we've been for months, but the timeline just got longer because fewer people get pulled from the line at a time now.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

That shit is childish.

I'm not talking about people who haven't received notice that they passed medical, security, and MMPI. I'm talking about those of us who are done with all that.
I personally send out an email once a month for an update. I even asked my HR rep if that was alright to keep doing and she said to always feel free to contact her since things have been changing so much.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

That shit is childish.

damn are we there yet though?

I personally send out an email once a month for an update. I even asked my HR rep if that was alright to keep doing and she said to always feel free to contact her since things have been changing so much.
Same with me. My rep will actually sit there and talk to me on the phone for a long time until I tell her I have to go. Seems like she's bored and has nothing to do lol

Back
Top Bottom