Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Looks like the same for me, original date given was 4/24 for OKC, now it's not showing any start dates in April for in-person Enroute. Joy.

Edit: is it possible they're creating a gap month to shift classes to in case of a gov't shutdown closing the Academy?
I was told 4/28 for the start of my in person enroute. I haven’t gotten any paperwork since my class date call though. I’m just not going to worry about it until everything sorts itself out.

They’ve changed my date for basics from 1/19, to 1/15, and now the only basics date in January is 1/28. I wonder if it’s all being settled out or if they are just planning on telling us a couple weeks before hand, “oh yeah you’re date is pushed back a few weeks.”
Did they tell you when you would start en route training? My basics date was also pushed back a week, but there was an off week between the end of basics and start of en route. So now there won’t be any break between the two.

They’ve changed my date for basics from 1/19, to 1/15, and now the only basics date in January is 1/28. I wonder if it’s all being settled out or if they are just planning on telling us a couple weeks before hand, “oh yeah you’re date is pushed back a few weeks.”
When does classroom training begin??

Did they tell you when you would start en route training? My basics date was also pushed back a week, but there was an off week between the end of basics and start of en route. So now there won’t be any break between the two.
The lady who initially called in early November said a late Feb OKC date, ending sometime in May. Most recently, I accepted a basics class date for 1/15, with no information on an in person en route date.

Get used to getting no advance notifications.

I just got an email today saying my online class is now starting 3.5 hours earlier, starting tomorrow.

Get used to getting no advance notifications.

I just got an email today saying my online class is now starting 3.5 hours earlier, starting tomorrow.
Looks like the FAA decided to stick 2 consecutive academy classes into virtual training together for phase 3. They didn't like how the classes were being run, or something to that effect. That and some of them had too many people, like my phase 3 class had 29 students in it, now it's a max of 16 people per phase 3 class.

Some people got shafted with a schedule change though. The other half of my new class had the morning schedule and got shifted to the afternoon schedule I already had.

Back
Top Bottom