Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

For the prior CPC’s last week I was talking with HR and was told there are about 50 packages they’re going through and it may take 6-8 months for us to process. I hope that’s not true but we will see.

If any former employees get a CIL post it

For the prior CPC’s last week I was talking with HR and was told there are about 50 packages they’re going through and it may take 6-8 months for us to process. I hope that’s not true but we will see.

I hope not.. but with a shutdown in less than 3 months, I see that happening.

I wonder if they are doing it on purpose to deter resigning then re applying.

Little late to the party but prior exp, resigned in February. Never received a TOL. Hoping that thy're just busy combing through prior exp and making sure they're legit and not fraudulent.

Little late to the party but prior exp, resigned in February. Never received a TOL. Hoping that thy're just busy combing through prior exp and making sure they're legit and not fraudulent.

Hr lady i talked to said the ATO tells then when and who to send the tols out to. So no Faa experienced is being hired before prior faa cpcs. Except for one guy on this forum

Back
Top Bottom