Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

Hr lady i talked to said the ATO tells then when and who to send the tols out to. So no Faa experienced is being hired before prior faa cpcs. Except for one guy on this forum
Welp. I mean I was CPC but still no TOL so sucks to suck

Last edited:
Hr lady i talked to said the ATO tells then when and who to send the tols out to. So no Faa experienced is being hired before prior faa cpcs. Except for one guy on this forum
An HR person told you prior FAA CPCs won’t be hired?

I'm confused... 3 different people from the May announcement have received EODS emails? Plenty of people from Dec's announcement are waiting to be medically cleared or receive a list. I haven't seen a single post stating someone has received a list to rank, let alone an FOL. How Sway?

I'm confused... 3 different people from the May announcement have received EODS emails? Plenty of people from Dec's announcement are waiting to be medically cleared or receive a list. I haven't seen a single post stating someone has received a list to rank, let alone an FOL. How Sway?
I got a list and facility offer from the December bid back in May and had to decline. I got a TOL for this bid and am waiting on CIL/list.

Was hoping lists would have came out today for those of us who already have all clearances from the December bid.
That would be nice, however, someone said they talked to their HR rep and they were told that a drug test refresher was required (at a minimum) for all new hires even if you're within the 6 month window. I guess we'll find out for sure eventually, but it's seeming like it'll take long enough to need to do one anyways.

That I understand. However, 3 people said they've gotten Entrance On Duty System (EODS) emails which is received with/after the FOL email.

Seems like not on this bid.. part of the EODS email stated the forms needed to be completed before CILs could be issued. The 2015 bid I was hired on, I got the EODS 2 weeks before I reported (while I was enroute to my facility).. but I got the EODS today, and haven't gotten CIL, etc. yet.

Seems like not on this bid.. part of the EODS email stated the forms needed to be completed before CILs could be issued.
Ah, I see. That makes sense, although different (and doesn't make sense).
The 2015 bid I was hired on, I got the EODS 2 weeks before I reported (while I was enroute to my facility).. but I got the EODS today, and haven't gotten CIL, etc. yet.
I got the EODS email in 2015 two weeks before I reported as well. I'm one of many waiting on a list from Dec's bid... TOL and CIL complete, no EODS. It's the government so ?‍♂️.

Yup... one of the big lessons I learned in the military: never expect logic from the government.

I also received the EOD email that requested my DD214, SF-15 application, and a VA letter prior to receiving a CIL. However, two of my prior military friends who were picked up off of the Dec bid have already started at their facilities and were not required to do this. I have left Kim a voicemail and sent her an email two weeks ago and still no response.

An HR person told you prior FAA CPCs won’t be hired?

Hr lady said the ATO tells them who to hire, but it seems prev FAA CPC are not being selected. Except for the one guy on here who was terminal and got an enroute tol. Any other previous FAA CPC's (who resigned) getting pickedup on this bid that I missed?

So are there normally rounds of TOL's or are the prior FAA CPC's gonna have to wait until the FAA decides to let us back in then? Obviously there's still reinstatement but I would of liked to avoid that if possible.

I think I've heard rounds of TOLs being sent in the past rather than all at once. Beyond that, I am not sure.

Hr lady said they get lists of applications to give TOL's to and to process from the ATO HR (some people on here called this 'waves'). She mentioned most of the tol's were sent with this bid, but usually there are additional TOL's sent as the ATO HR tells them who else to send TOL's to.

I wonder how many resignations happened due to NCEPT and people now trying to get back in.

Back
Top Bottom