Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

That is what I found odd. Last years bid was the TOL. then the CIL and then after all cleared was the FOL. never the EODS, This is the first I have heard of the EODS. all they wanted from me on the EODS was the drug test acknowledgment and the OF 306. I am thinking I should get a CIL next but I am not sure what is next.
I talked to HR, verifying they had what they needed for the EODS and after he said he had it all, he said that I would soon be getting a CIL.

Notice to all other applicants and future applicants: if you get your TOL and fuck up by not replying and sending it back by the 5-day deadline, there is still a chance you may still receive your CIL.

That's from personal experience. Got mine earlier today.

Notice to all other applicants and future applicants: if you get your TOL and fuck up by not replying and sending it back by the 5-day deadline, there is still a chance you may still receive your CIL.

That's from personal experience. Got mine earlier today.
Hell I responded declining mine and they must not have received it because they called me and were like “we sent you a TOL but you haven’t responded”

Got my security email yesterday. Finished fingerprints and equip. Once medical and pee pee test is done next week it’s a whole lotta waiting.

I returned my accepted TOL July 11th. Im not really sure the process, so what is the next step, and when should I expect it? I just sent in my DD214 today (got out a week ago).

Just received my EODS email. Any other prior FAA controllers get theirs?

Got mine (tho I am still active, with the same medical and security), what's odd is my medical and security are active and they want me to redo the full medical (physical, mmpi, etc) and security wants to re-up even tho I'm 4 years in to the 10 year clearance. I verified that with mine still active if the procedure changed, security just wanted fingerprints and a DOT Form 1631 and medical told me I needed to do the full thing. So prep for that.

Got mine (tho I am still active, with the same medical and security), what's odd is my medical and security are active and they want me to redo the full medical (physical, mmpi, etc) and security wants to re-up even tho I'm 4 years in to the 10 year clearance. I verified that with mine still active if the procedure changed, security just wanted fingerprints and a DOT Form 1631 and medical told me I needed to do the full thing. So prep for that.

I spoke with my HR, I did my medical/security last August, I won’t need to redo anything, just a pee pee test. Let’s hope she’s right

I spoke with my HR, I did my medical/security last August, I won’t need to redo anything, just a pee pee test. Let’s hope she’s right

That's what I was told, too. lol And then the medical and security POCs contacted me. Good luck!

I wonder what will happen to my current medical clearance if I get Tier II'd or the flight surgeon wants more info.. if they'll take away my current ATC medical.

Back
Top Bottom