Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

Anyone know at which point they ask you to choose which announcement you want to be considered for if you're on another prior exp bid? I'm hoping to get a list next week or sometime next month and if I get a crap list would be nice to get a 2nd shot at somewhere better.
It’s when you get issued a TOL they make you choose one. I’m in the same boat as you bro, hopefully next week is our week!

Status changed to "Referred."

So far, so good.

I've been here before, though. Don't let me down, Uncle Sam. Not again.

Tier 2 on the December bid. So I'm kind of hoping I get to retake mmpi on this one. It's a long shot, anyone got any knowledge on that?

Tier 2 on the December bid. So I'm kind of hoping I get to retake mmpi on this one. It's a long shot, anyone got any knowledge on that?
MMPI is tied to your medical clearance so when they go to look at your profile they will see what you did from the last bid, and more than likely you won't retake the MMPI.

So do we have to wait until we get the TOL and CIL to start any medical stuff or anything else? or can I get anything done ahead of time to shorten the process?

So do we have to wait until we get the TOL and CIL to start any medical stuff or anything else? or can I get anything done ahead of time to shorten the process?
Nope, you have to wait on the TOL and CIL. The CIL has the instructions on how to go about doing all that stuff

Nope, you have to wait on the TOL and CIL. The CIL has the instructions on how to go about doing all that stuff

So if I get my class II physical done by an approved FAA examiner from the website for a contract or DOD job, I will have to re-do it? Or is there a timeframe for when it expires?

So if I get my class II physical done by an approved FAA examiner from the website for a contract or DOD job, I will have to re-do it? Or is there a timeframe for when it expires?
Yep I firsthand experienced this. Class II from certified examiner then DOD physical also within 6 months of FAA CIL and didn’t matter I still had to do it

Back
Top Bottom