Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

I predict we will hear something this week

It'd be nice.. if it is like the Dec prior exp, we should hear something around Friday or Monday. I don't know about you guys, but after previously getting rejected on a mistake, I checked this package 8 times to make sure I dot every i and crossed every t. lol

I’m also here from the December bid. I turned down my list and praying for something closer to home this time around.
What facility is close by? You can look at the staffing on this website to see if it would even be a possibility.

What facility is close by? You can look at the staffing on this website to see if it would even be a possibility.
I’m hoping for something in Southern California or Arizona. Looking at the placement list chances look slim but I guess it doesn’t hurt to roll the dice again.

I’m hoping for something in Southern California or Arizona. Looking at the placement list chances look slim but I guess it doesn’t hurt to roll the dice again.
You missed out in Carlsbad and Palm springs in the last list. I'd love to go to Arizona, with most of my family in Tucson but staffing wise they're pretty full atm. Best option is to pick anything and transfer once qualed.

What’d they offer you off your list? I saw BUR and BFL on the first round of lists and PSP and CRQ on the 2nd round. Only saw one guy from here get placed at BUR haven’t heard of the others got filled yet.

It'd be nice.. if it is like the Dec prior exp, we should hear something around Friday or Monday. I don't know about you guys, but after previously getting rejected on a mistake, I checked this package 8 times to make sure I dot every i and crossed every t. lol
Yeah little did I know my usajobs profile wasn’t updated and Auto filled the federal employee status when I wasn’t a federal employee at the time. Fingers crossed this round

What’d they offer you off your list? I saw BUR and BFL on the first round of lists and PSP and CRQ on the 2nd round. Only saw one guy from here get placed at BUR haven’t heard of the others got filled yet.
I tried for BUR. Would love CRQ or PSP. I tried to convince my wife that BFL wouldn’t be bad but she didn’t want to go there. So we got Aspen and we wanted to go but the cost of living was just too much on what you make it seemed.

I tried for BUR. Would love CRQ or PSP. I tried to convince my wife that BFL wouldn’t be bad but she didn’t want to go there. So we got Aspen and we wanted to go but the cost of living was just too much on what you make it seemed.
What were your rankings, if you don’t mind me asking.

Yeah big mistake now that I know.

I'd like to think there are worse places to be (financially) than ASE. Of course it depends on if you are single, just married, or have a family of 5. Make the most of your first assignment and put in to xfer after you CPC.

Word of advice research cost of Living for all locations, you can find the salary tables on this website.

Back
Top Bottom