Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

I'm wondering if it's because you guys not been out of the agency for the requisite cool down period? I'm doubting it's entirely random though, simply because I ended up with an enroute tol. That suggests they at least glanced through my experience. I've been out for well over a year.
I didn't think there was a set cool down period but who knows within the walls of HR. I'm with you, I don't think its random. Guess time will tell.

Anyone else from this bid referred but no TOL? Just wondering if there are others.
Yeah I’m referred but no TOL. I received a TOL from the Dec bid too but got it rescinded due to too much time

I’m intrigued.. why did y’all quit and then apply back?

I didn't think there was a set cool down period but who knows within the walls of HR. I'm with you, I don't think its random. Guess time will tell.

I was referring to the direct hire reinstatement stuff. This isn't exactly direct hire, but perhaps the same rules apply. 6 months rehire to previous facility. 1 yr apply to any facility.

I was referring to the direct hire reinstatement stuff. This isn't exactly direct hire, but perhaps the same rules apply. 6 months rehire to previous facility. 1 yr apply to any facility.
I'm not sure, but i don't think the waiting periods apply to these bids. Only the direct reinstatement process.

Ncept....

I'm not sure, but i don't think the waiting periods apply to these bids. Only the direct reinstatement process.

Ncept....
Family reasons but can't say the NCEPT didn't play a part in the decision. When your facility hasn't released anyone in over 3 years one can become discouraged to say the least.

Yeah I’m referred but no TOL. I received a TOL from the Dec bid too but got it rescinded due to too much time

When your facility only has 14 CPCs then they raise the target number to 21. Then two retire and one transfers. Training time take 2+ years, PLUS you stop getting paid for 2 months...really difficult situation

Yes. As of Friday they hadn't sent our packages to the security and medical POCs yet. But they said they'll enter CIL phase for this bid soon.
Anyone have Any idea of the timeframe and/or process for CIL/Lists when one turned down their previous offer? I got offered a facility in May that I couldn't accept due to family issues and got another TOL from this bid the first day they sent them out. All of my CIL items were all completed like late March.

Anyone have Any idea of the timeframe and/or process for CIL/Lists when one turned down their previous offer? I got offered a facility in May that I couldn't accept due to family issues and got another TOL from this bid the first day they sent them out. All of my CIL items were all completed like late March.
You may have to redo security, or part of it, if at all. Drug test is good for 6 months and medical is valid for 2 years. I think you’ll skip the CIL stuff and be in the first batch of people to receive a list. Only thing I know for sure is I know nothing.

Hiring

Last bid was ~2 weeks between TOL and CIL.. I'd say that time line may be similar here.. since HR sends packages to medical and security POCs to determine what is needed from each applicant.

Last bid was ~2 weeks between TOL and CIL.. I'd say that time line may be similar here.. since HR sends packages to medical and security POCs to determine what is needed from each applicant.
I'm referring specifically to my situation, but thanks.

I'm referring specifically to my situation, but thanks.

I know.. and I'm telling you what HR told me when I called, as my case is also different from the normal Prev Exp applicant. I answered it in a more general sense. But, they said all packages will be sent to the POCs when HR moves the applicants into the CIL phase. They send out CILs with what they need to complete after they hear back from the POCs. They told me they couldn't tell me my status, since the packages have not yet been sent (as of Friday)... even though I have a valid (and active) medical and security clearance. Every applicant is sent to the POCs to determine what you need.. you may need to redo the drug test.. but either way, you'll enter the "CIL" phase with the rest of us. They'll let you know what needs to be done, if anything, when the time comes. The HR rep I talked to said it's a minimum of a drug test for everyone.

I know.. and I'm telling you what HR told me when I called, as my case is also different from the normal Prev Exp applicant. I answered it in a more general sense. But, they said all packages will be sent to the POCs when HR moves the applicants into the CIL phase. They send out CILs with what they need to complete after they hear back from the POCs. They told me they couldn't tell me my status, since the packages have not yet been sent (as of Friday)... even though I have a valid (and active) medical and security clearance. Every applicant is sent to the POCs to determine what you need.. you may need to redo the drug test.. but either way, you'll enter the "CIL" phase with the rest of us. They'll let you know what needs to be done, if anything, when the time comes. The HR rep I talked to said it's a minimum of a drug test for everyone.
Gotcha, that makes sense. So I'll probably get a CIL with just a drug test most likely then. Thanks for the explanation.

Was told the same by HR yesterday as well.

Back
Top Bottom