Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

Got my list today fellas. Not the best, hopefully the lists get better for you guys.

This is the same list that guys from the December bid were getting yesterday, you’re sure this list is from the May bid? Seems weird you’re the only one that got a list from the May bid and so soon.

This is the same list that guys from the December bid were getting yesterday, you’re sure this list is from the May bid? Seems weird you’re the only one that got a list from the May bid and so soon.

Does the bid really matter if the timing of the lists are the same? There may be people still awaiting list from the Dec bid when we start getting lists.

Yes this is from the May BID I had my December TOL recinded but had already done my medical and security.

Does the bid really matter if the timing of the lists are the same? There may be people still awaiting list from the Dec bid when we start getting lists.

It’s coincidental but it happens all the time where people post on the wrong bid. There most definitely will be people waiting on lists from the December bid once we starting getting them. I had already started and quit the FAA before people got FOLs from my last bid.

Did you guys get notification that your fingerprints were received after mailing them in?

*edit: spelling

Last edited:
Did you guys get notification that your fingerprints were recurved after mailing them in?

I live right by FAA Southwest Regional HQ so I did mine there. Little machine kept reading my fingerprints wrong, though. Hopefully my shit doesn't get pushed back.

The next available MMPI in my area isn't until the end of the month, though :rolleyes: And the AME list they sent me was outdated.

I live right by FAA Southwest Regional HQ so I did mine there. Little machine kept reading my fingerprints wrong, though. Hopefully my shit doesn't get pushed back.

The next available MMPI in my area isn't until the end of the month, though :rolleyes: And the AME list they sent me was outdated.

I did my MMPI like 5 days after the email to schedule it. that test is weird as hell. No idea how I did. Closest AME is an hour away, no appointment available until the 27th :(

Question for those of you smarter than me, when do we do the drug test? The email said

You are required to take a drug test within 5 business days of completing your physical examination.

Is that within 5 days after the exam? 5 days before? Does it matter?

Back
Top Bottom