Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

I would probaby rank Maine or Vermont as my highest. Ideally I would like Manchester NH some day.

You got your list incredibly fast. Timeline on your TOl, CIL, MMPI, Physical and drug, if you dont mind?

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast the process went. Really happy with my options too.

TOL - July 9th
CIL - July 18th
MMPI - July 30th
Physical & drug test - August 7th

Congrats to everyone that got a list, I'm a little behind the curve - had my physical yesterday and did the MMPI this morning. I have some medical history that the FAA had me submit a bunch of documentation for, so I think I will get held up for a while waiting for them to look at that.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast the process went. Really happy with my options too.

TOL - July 9th
CIL - July 18th
MMPI - July 30th
Physical & drug test - August 7th

Like 3 weeks after finishing your stuff? Damn. What region? Im in TN right now so I hope mine goes that quick.

The ATCT or A90/ZBW? I wouldn't want to end up at a level 4 VFR tower, and then not even have the consolation of "no mids"...

Manchester Tower. Last I checked it was a level 5 and showed like 99k a year with locality pay average. Im totally fine with that, and I believe they are open on mids.

Im not the guy that needs to work insane traffic and brag about being a controller. To me, its a job i enjoy and thats enough.

Im also from the area and want to get back.

Edit: Just checked, looks like it is a 4 now, changed in February, 89k a year. MHT - Extra info

Manchester Tower. Last I checked it was a level 5 and showed like 99k a year with locality pay average. Im totally fine with that, and I believe they are open on mids.

Im not the guy that needs to work insane traffic and brag about being a controller. To me, its a job i enjoy and thats enough.

Im also from the area and want to get back.

Edit: Just checked, looks like it is a 4 now, changed in February, 89k a year. MHT - Extra info
89k a year is the cap for MHT. When you certify you will be making $66k. It would take 15-20 years at the facility before you’re at the max.

Back
Top Bottom