Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

I was informed that I will be virtually in-processing. Additionally, because my facility is a level 10, I have to go to the school house in OKC to attend a 45 day or so class. Mandatory for anyone going from level <9 to 10<. I totally thought I was finally free from Oklahoma. Darn! And my daughter is due in September so if they cannot send me before that, then I will have to go shortly thereafter. Ah well. How it goes sometimes.

I was informed that I will be virtually in-processing. Additionally, because my facility is a level 10, I have to go to the school house in OKC to attend a 45 day or so class. Mandatory for anyone going from level <9 to 10<. I totally thought I was finally free from Oklahoma. Darn! And my daughter is due in September so if they cannot send me before that, then I will have to go shortly thereafter. Ah well. How it goes sometimes.
When is your start date? Do you go to your facility first and then go to OKC?

I got the same list as everyone else who posted a few weeks ago. I sent them LIT FSM GSP SRQ PDK. They gave me PDK. (I don’t think they really looked at any of our rankings. As it sees they gave us all about or 3rd-6th pick.) Has anyone else gotten FOL yet? Or does anyone know when we will be getting them. I picked the earliest start dat they offered. June 7th.

I got the same list as everyone else who posted a few weeks ago. I sent them LIT FSM GSP SRQ PDK. They gave me PDK. (I don’t think they really looked at any of our rankings. As it sees they gave us all about or 3rd-6th pick.) Has anyone else gotten FOL yet? Or does anyone know when we will be getting them. I picked the earliest start dat they offered. June 7th.
What's your experience?

What's your experience?
I got my first pick MMU but not FOL yet my start date is August 16

Curious if any more of the 2019 prior exp. bidders are still waiting for facility lists. I am from the 2017 prior exp. bid (tier 2'd), and was just given the "all clear" e-mail, so I am closest to this particular bid's timeline. My HR rep recently told me to monitor my e-mail for the very elusive (especially in my case) facility list...

Curious if any more of the 2019 prior exp. bidders are still waiting for facility lists. I am from the 2017 prior exp. bid (tier 2'd), and was just given the "all clear" e-mail, so I am closest to this particular bid's timeline. My HR rep recently told me to monitor my e-mail for the very elusive (especially in my case) facility list...

When did she tell ya that?

I'm STILL waiting on a facility list. Anytime I inquire about anything it takes weeks for them to get back to me and thet tell me "next round of lists come out every 2 to 3 weeks you'll be in that round"

I'm STILL waiting on a facility list. Anytime I inquire about anything it takes weeks for them to get back to me and thet tell me "next round of lists come out every 2 to 3 weeks you'll be in that round"

Thanks for the reply. If I do get a facilty list, I’ll be sure to post and tag ya. If you wouldn’t mind doing the same (should you get a facility list first), I’d appreciate it!

Yeah of course. I'm just hoping I get it soon. Has your HR rep given you any kind of time frame for when you might get it?

Awesome, thanks. My HR representative said to just monitor my e-mail for the facility list. No timeline whatsoever.

Based on my estimation, lists appear to come out once a month or so looking at past lists posted on this website and social media. My guess is that a round of lists may come out next week (last lists were generally posted 22APR). Then again, nothing makes sense these days, so don't quote me on that! Ha!

Awesome, thanks. My HR representative said to just monitor my e-mail for the facility list. No timeline whatsoever.

Based on my estimation, lists appear to come out once a month or so looking at past lists posted on this website and social media. My guess is that a round of lists may come out next week (last lists were generally posted 22APR). Then again, nothing makes sense these days, so don't quote me on that! Ha!

My status on Usajobs is still in "not hired". I had contacted my HR rep and said it was a mistake. Still no list and that status hasn't changed

My status on Usajobs is still in "not hired". I had contacted my HR rep and said it was a mistake. Still no list and that status hasn't changed
Don’t worry about the status.. as long as you’re going through the process internally you’re fine.. I chose the earliest start date when I got my facility and because, I’ve been on this excused absence/admin leave for a month now.. it’s pretty sweet, but I still rathe start my training.

Is there anyone else from this bid waiting on a facility list?
I'm still in "not hired" status on my application, which was an error in the system per my HR rep.
I keep getting told 2 weeks on a facility list and it's been a couple months now.
I'm about ready to call it quits and go back to work with my company

Is there anyone else from this bid waiting on a facility list?
I'm still in "not hired" status on my application, which was an error in the system per my HR rep.
I keep getting told 2 weeks on a facility list and it's been a couple months now.
I'm about ready to call it quits and go back to work with my company

Still waiting on mine too, but again, I am not from this bid. Is Charlene your HR representative?

Back
Top Bottom