Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Just checked it out for the past hour or so. Thankfully they have all my information and now im just waiting for an appointment.. Debating on whether or not to go overseas and make some $$$ or just keep working at this busy FCT hell hole

Yea, get ready to wait. It was a long process before Covid, I'd imagine it's even longer now. Personally, I would forget about the FAA for now and just let things run its course, especially if you can find a contract job or DoD job until the FAA gets back to you.
Yeah I'm fucked. Lol

Yeah I'm fucked. Lol
Lol, nah man - a lot of people go through Tier 2. The waiting sucks major ass though but try to find a contract job in the meantime. Look at overseas contracts too. I'm not sure of your personal situation or circumstances, but it's just a suggestion.

After almost one year of waiting and playing back and forth with FAA Medical person, I was finally notified that I'm Tier 2'd. I was told to wait until "a Tier 2 provider is selected, the necessary paperwork is generated and further instructions will be provided."

How fucked am I boys?
I was tier 2 for answering too "perfect". It will take longer but you will be fine.

Just checked it out for the past hour or so. Thankfully they have all my information and now im just waiting for an appointment.. Debating on whether or not to go overseas and make some $$$ or just keep working at this busy FCT hell hole

Yeah I'm fucked. Lol
Yeah you are screwed because you will have to wait another year or more most likely. Go make some money and time will pass faster than you think. I was on this bid and still haven't worked one day in my facility so who knows we could still be on the same career timeline LOL

Back
Top Bottom