Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

To people who sent their Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet for the Medical Examination, did you receive the follow up email? If so, how long did it take? I sent mine over a week ago, and haven't gotten anything back. My Medical Exam is scheduled for Dec. 12th, so I thought I gave myself a good amount of time. I'll probably contact help if I still haven't gotten anything by Friday.

To people who sent their Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet for the Medical Examination, did you receive the follow up email? If so, how long did it take? I sent mine over a week ago, and haven't gotten anything back. My Medical Exam is scheduled for Dec. 12th, so I thought I gave myself a good amount of time. I'll probably contact help if I still haven't gotten anything by Friday.
I submitted mine last Tuesday and haven’t heard back, but my medical isn’t until dec 14th either. I think my email said if I don’t hear 5 days before my appointment, to email

Just an FYI. Was confused because I never received anything from EQuip for my background investigation and it turns out if you have an active secret clearance from the military you may not have to go through that process again.
I hope so. Mines active now I just did The eqip stuff less than a year ago. Crossing my fingers that this is true.

Smash that like button if you're overthinking every single item on every single email you've received so far. :D

I'm normally not a worry-wart at all, but I haven't wanted something so bad since I was a kid at Christmas, and I can't help but triple-check everything in this process lol.

For anyone thats sent in fingerprints, what do we put in the box for employer and address? do we also need to list an OCA number?

If they sent you a copy of the SF-87 to print out, inside there are instructions for what to list in the cards. I'm guessing it's universal, but seeing as how everyone's process has been different I would make sure yours match. Mine states it requires:

"-Position to Which Appointed
-Department, Bureau and Duty Station (DOT, FAA, Facility City and
State-if known)"

If they sent you a copy of the SF-87 to print out, inside there are instructions for what to list in the cards. I'm guessing it's universal, but seeing as how everyone's process has been different I would make sure yours match. Mine states it requires:

"-Position to Which Appointed
-Department, Bureau and Duty Station (DOT, FAA, Facility City and
State-if known)"
Right i got that but would we put OKC as the facility or leave it blank? I'll call my security POC tomorrow just to make sure

So is everyone putting yes for medical conditions? I don't have anything major but I definitely saw a doctor for the flu sometime in my life.

So is everyone putting yes for medical conditions? I don't have anything major but I definitely saw a doctor for the flu sometime in my life.
Yeah, and its just something simple like seasonal allergies and the flu, they'll look over it. they just want to make sure you're not trying to hide anything.

After I thought about it and asked here, and got responses that aligned with what I was thinking, I'm putting everything that I know or can find.

Back
Top Bottom