Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Congrats! Someone over in the 2019 bid was told by HR not to expect anymore FOLs and class dates until January. Time to play the game of hurry up and wait!

Classes are filled at least through April. The class catalog lists class dates out to July/August but not sure if there's still enough people from the 2019 bid to fill those classes or if those are the classes you guys will be receiving.

Is it normal to have received my eqip registration code, but not the follow up email that is mentioned? I received my registration 2 days ago, but no follow up yet to start doing it.

hopefully I’m not losing time waiting for it to come in.
Yeah that is weird. My security POC put my registration code in the email that he sent and I also got the follow up email with it in there as well all at the same time

Classes are filled at least through April. The class catalog lists class dates out to July/August but not sure if there's still enough people from the 2019 bid to fill those classes or if those are the classes you guys will be receiving.
They’re isn’t a line. Once those guys are cleared they’ll get classes and you guys will mix

Did it take a while for anyone to get their med express email? I sent the questionnaire back to them nov 29 and haven’t got anything back still. I don’t want to email them until the 5 days before my medical but that’s coming up.

Yup
Did it take a while for anyone to get their med express email? I sent the questionnaire back to them nov 29 and haven’t got anything back still. I don’t want to email them until the 5 days before my medical but that’s coming up.
Yup. I emailed them a week before my appointment saying I still hadn’t gotten my medxpress email and they responded 20 minutes later with it. Then I got the drug test email the next day

I know for random drug tests for ATCS involved in accidents they test for alcohol but do they test for it in the pre employment? I'm assuming its the standard 5 panel test for weed, coke, meth, opioids etc THOSE type of drugs

I know for random drug tests for ATCS involved in accidents they test for alcohol but do they test for it in the pre employment? I'm assuming its the standard 5 panel test for weed, coke, meth, opioids etc THOSE type of drugs
No alcohol for pre employment. It’s a DOT drug test so amphetamines might be on there

How fast was it til you found out you cleared all these things?! Congrats! You are really cruising!
I asked the doc at my medical how it went and he said yeah you're good, I emailed the medical POC in the CIL about the MMPI2 results and they responded like a few days later saying I was good and then I emailed my security POC to see what was up I think this Monday and they were like you're good. lol idk

I asked the doc at my medical how it went and he said yeah you're good, I emailed the medical POC in the CIL about the MMPI2 results and they responded like a few days later saying I was good and then I emailed my security POC to see what was up I think this Monday and they were like you're good. lol idk
Do you have an easy background? Meaning not many jobs and different places lived? I’ve had like 11 jobs and lived in like 10 places. I’m trying to figure out if that will take them forever to go through

Do you have an easy background? Meaning not many jobs and different places lived? I’ve had like 11 jobs and lived in like 10 places. I’m trying to figure out if that will take them forever to go through
lol yeah I was in the military for most of my adult life so I had like 10 different entries for places lived but I might still have a valid clearance idk

I asked my references and former supervisors if they got anything about me and they said no

I had the same thing as you and I ALSO had been to 36 countries and the last 7 years. Had to list for each one why I went and if I was conspiring with foreign nationals. All went smooth.

Cleared my medical, emailed my medical guy what my mmpi2 was like said I ain't crazy, emailed security POC said I ain't crazy. Think I'm good to go. Love yall <3
Love you too Dingaling! Lol. I think ima try the squeaky wheel gets the deal thing and reach out and see if anything has cleared yet since I finished my CIL last week.

Your security clearance isn't based on verifying every single job or place you've lived in the past 10 years

I know for a fact that my employer at the time I was going through the process didn't verify my employment; didn't seem to cause any additional delay

Your security clearance isn't based on verifying every single job or place you've lived in the past 10 years

I know for a fact that my employer at the time I was going through the process didn't verify my employment; didn't seem to cause any additional delay
Good to know. I wasn’t confident that all of my previous employers would respond

I just had my interview and it was a long ass interview lol. I lived in like 7 places and about 10 jobs too but it didn’t take too long to go over it, since my investigator just wanted to verify that you filled it out correctly with no gaps. I have dual citizenship and about 30 trips from the last 7 years, which took way longer to verify

Last edited:
I just had my interview today and it was a long ass interview lol. I lived in like 7 places and about 10 jobs too but it didn’t take too long to go over it, since my investigator just wanted to verify that you filled it out correctly with no gaps. I have dual citizenship and about 30 trips from the last 7 years, which took way longer to verify
People from this bid are already getting interviews regarding their EQIP? I submitted mine 11/25 and definitely have info on there that might raise an investigators eyebrows but I was completely honest in explaining those situations clearly.

I just had my interview and it was a long ass interview lol. I lived in like 7 places and about 10 jobs too but it didn’t take too long to go over it, since my investigator just wanted to verify that you filled it out correctly with no gaps. I have dual citizenship and about 30 trips from the last 7 years, which took way longer to verify
I had my interview today as well.

I’ve lived in the same house since I was 2 (commuted to college) and only left the country once in the last 7 years and have a clean background. Hoping that means I don’t need an interview ?

Back
Top Bottom