Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster:

At what point should we schedule Housing through the FAA?

I have a Terminal Date at OKC for July 20th (which I haven't heard anyone else sharing yet). Should I wait until I get an FOL to actually set up the housing?

I have a Terminal Date at OKC for July 20th (which I haven't heard anyone else sharing yet). Should I wait until I get an FOL to actually set up the housing?
Is that a tenative OKC date ? Or basics class with that being your expected OKC date ?

Is that a tenative OKC date ? Or basics class with that being your expected OKC date ?
Tentative. No FOL given yet. I was told the date could move up or down a couple of days. (Keep in mind that this was given to me a month ago. It sounds like now no dates are being given anymore)

Correct, Basics is online, like everyone else. Actually physically being in OKC starting July 20ish

It sounds like some of the housing providers are pretty full so it may not hurt to reach out to whoever you are interested in staying with.

It sounds like some of the housing providers are pretty full so it may not hurt to reach out to whoever you are interested in staying with.
Yeah I’d agree with this might not be bad to “put your name in the hat” per day with them . But also realizing you might not be able to actually reserve until your FOL

Yeah I’d agree with this might not be bad to “put your name in the hat” per day with them . But also realizing you might not be able to actually reserve until your FOL
I don’t start basics until June 2nd with a tentative OKC date of July 7th. I reached out to Kim’s Place yesterday and talked to her. She said all dates are tentative and it’s no big deal! She got me squared away and all I have to do is let her know dates as they change. Doesn’t hurt to reach out!

I don’t start basics until June 2nd with a tentative OKC date of July 7th. I reached out to Kim’s Place yesterday and talked to her. She said all dates are tentative and it’s no big deal! She got me squared away and all I have to do is let her know dates as they change. Doesn’t hurt to reach out!
Did you get your tentative OKC date on your FOL?

Can confidently say I wont be an air traffic controller ? feel like I bombed the test, I had like 5 crashes in the sim, ran out of time for reading comprehension and logical reasoning started guessing at the end...overall feeling defeated congrats to everyone who makes it!

Can confidently say I wont be an air traffic controller ? feel like I bombed the test, I had like 5 crashes in the sim, ran out of time for reading comprehension and logical reasoning started guessing at the end...overall feeling defeated congrats to everyone who makes it!
I felt the same way after I took ATSA the first time (took it a total of three times) and look at me now, I have a start date waiting on a FOL. You don't know until you know, don't give up hope just yet!

I felt the same way after I took ATSA the first time (took it a total of three times) and look at me now, I have a start date waiting on a FOL. You don't know until you know, don't give up hope just yet!
How old are you? I didnt know you could take it multiple times, im 31 so I dont think I can do it again

Bro 5 crashes is great. I started tunnel visioning on the math near the end and got taken by surprise by the speed and got like 8 crashes, I also ended up guessing on like 2-3 logic problems. walkin outta there feeling like what the fuh, that's how you get a BQ mane

Back
Top Bottom