Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Received FOL for 6/16 Terminal. Thats the day online basics starts, not OKC date
Yes. If you are taking Basics, the date listed on your FOL is the online start date. Did HR contact you regarding a start date or did they just send the FOL?

Yes. If you are taking Basics, the date listed on your FOL is the online start date. Did HR contact you regarding a start date or did they just send the FOL?
By "regarding a start date" I'm guessing you're referring to OKC date: No they didn't, just told me when I would start basics online

Story Time!

Friday at around 10am at work I was busy working when I felt my phone vibrate as a call was coming in. I glanced at the phone, a lump in my throat my heart jumped a beat as I saw the 405 area code. I took a deep breathe and answered on the fourth ring, this is it I thought this is it. Hello I said. Hello this is Sara reaching you for your cars extended warranty.

God damnnit hung up and went back to work.

Story Time!

Friday at around 10am at work I was busy working when I felt my phone vibrate as a call was coming in. I glanced at the phone, a lump in my throat my heart jumped a beat as I saw the 405 area code. I took a deep breathe and answered on the fourth ring, this is it I thought this is it. Hello I said. Hello this is Sara reaching you for your cars extended warranty.

God damnnit hung up and went back to work.
Had a 410 number call me Friday for my extended warranty as well ?

Back
Top Bottom