Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Yeah, I’m fine now! Bruises and gashes are pretty much healed and I’ve got a new car! The police were shocked to see me standing next to my car when they got there. They said usually people don’t survive as bad of an accident as mine so I got VERY lucky
OMG! I'm so glad you're okay!! How scary!

I have a question about OKC housing that I can't find an answer to. Are all the providers listed under Resources fully covered by the per diem? If I can't keep any of the housing per diem, I might as well spend as much of it as I can.

I have a question about OKC housing that I can't find an answer to. Are all the providers listed under Resources fully covered by the per diem? If I can't keep any of the housing per diem, I might as well spend as much of it as I can.
I'm pretty sure they should all be fully covered by the per diem. You can always reach out to your preferred housing provider to check on the rates. Even nearby hotels that are advertised above the per diem rate can be negotiated down if you talk to the right people.

I'm pretty sure they should all be fully covered by the per diem. You can always reach out to your preferred housing provider to check on the rates. Even nearby hotels that are advertised above the per diem rate can be negotiated down if you talk to the right people.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

I have seen people post about calling Hotels and them saying that they would not accept the per diem rate. However, I believe if you contact the POC next to the listing on the housing page then they’re able to accept it.

I have seen people post about calling Hotels and them saying that they would not accept the per diem rate. However, I believe if you contact the POC next to the listing on the housing page then they’re able to accept it.
Not even 5 minutes ago I called Cindy on the contact list. She’s amazing and made it work regardless of rate they show online.

Not sure if anybody mentioned, but if you sent a reservation request to Kim's place lately, their form isn't working and they might not have received your request. I looked them up on Facebook just now and they made a post about it.

Not sure if anybody mentioned, but if you sent a reservation request to Kim's place lately, their form isn't working and they might not have received your request. I looked them up on Facebook just now and they made a post about it.
Yeah it also says that right on their website. I called after I submitted mine to make sure and she was super nice!

Tier 2 could also mean past intake of certain drugs or drug abuse. I’m in tier 2 and when I was notified, they asked about my Melatonin prescription from 9 years ago ? that I Never even took.
You would probably know better than me, but I'm almost positive that tier 2 refers only to the MMPI. The thing with the melatonin is likely a separate issue. sounds like you've just been particularly unlucky.

Are there many of us left who applied back in January of 2020 who just finally got to take their ATSA? I took mine yesterday ??‍♀️

I was thinking the same thing. I took mine on April 15th this year thinking I would get results quicker this way. From what I read here and on Reddit, majority are either waiting on their classes or already started them.

Back
Top Bottom