Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Doesn’t it need to be printed out on the SF-87 form?

is the FD-258 an acceptable substitute for the SF-87?
Email says you need to use the SF-87. Email also says to get it done at a police agency or FAA center. I did neither of those and they still accepted it. The cardstock fingerprint form IdentoGo uses is practically the same exact thing as the card on the PDF you received.

Unless it’s changed since I was hired, you’re not allowed to email in your fingerprint cards, they have to mailed via USPS, FedEx or UPS.
It has changed. I sent mine via email. Had to send twice because the first one I sent over was not a good scan. If the second time I sent it I didn't get a good scan I was going to have to mail it in.

Email says you need to use the SF-87. Email also says to get it done at a police agency or FAA center. I did neither of those and they still accepted it. The cardstock fingerprint form IdentoGo uses is practically the same exact thing as the card on the PDF you received.
Ok thank you. I called a few of the identogo locations near me — apparently none of them give you a card same day on the spot. All of them insisted they can only print out the live scan and then send it to me via mail :/

For those who already started or are starting soon, due to the long wait between the CIL and your classes did you have to take a drug test refresher? I am not planning on being back in the US until after online basics.

For those who already started or are starting soon, due to the long wait between the CIL and your classes did you have to take a drug test refresher? I am not planning on being back in the US until after online basics.
Yes, I had to do a new drug test once I was offered a class date (5 months after previous drug screen). They expire after 6 months.

plenty of MMPI appointments available in my region. I'm surprised this doesn't seem like much of a hassle compared to last year

So it doesn't seem like anyone's gotten a class date since the new TOLs have gone out I'm assuming HR will be busy with them until their CILs are all sent. I hope that means we'll be rolling again next month, but with the new bid starting at the end of this month, I guess they'd still be busy. Maybe September before we really get moving again if that's the case... or October :cry:

So it doesn't seem like anyone's gotten a class date since the new TOLs have gone out I'm assuming HR will be busy with them until their CILs are all sent. I hope that means we'll be rolling again next month, but with the new bid starting at the end of this month, I guess they'd still be busy. Maybe September before we really get moving again if that's the case... or October :cry:
All September class dates are filled thats why no more have gone out

I haven't gotten anything yet. I don't have TH, I have DP. I am very jealous too. I hate my current job so I am refreshing my email way too much trying to get this process started.
I feel ya there man, I'm riding my previous editing job's savings so the faster the better but I'm not too too worried. I did the math early on and made sure it was fine to do it this way. I have my email on my macbook open so no matter what I know when I get something and everytime it's just spam or Disney+ telling me to watch the last episode of loki like I haven't 3 times already lol.

All September class dates are filled thats why no more have gone out
I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone is on this site. There were only like 3 people who posted about getting September dates, which made me feel like not much was happening. But I guess everyone else who got dates just aren't on here.

Back
Top Bottom