Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Last update was 23 July, and that was an email saying "your file's been forwarded for Tier II coordination. We will contact you with further instructions". I'd imagine it's a tad backlogged, but going on two months without any contact from any of my contacts is starting to get to me. Anything I can be doing in the meantime? Haven't heard anything about my conditional security clearance (or do I only get cleared after my Tier II eval?), or anything from my HR rep.
Hate to say this but I've been all silent since may 26th when I got the email for tier 2 coordination. I am tempted to email them and see what's up but last time they got snippy with me so im scared to contact them lol.

Also you can email your rep and they can tell you your current status on the clearance.

ftfy. I'm happy for you. Can't help but to be a little salty though.
Yeah I'm right there with you. I'm getting pretty anxious waiting for a class date, especially since I'm burned out with my current job. My guess is that they'll start handing out November dates at the start of October, hopefully sooner!

Hate to say this but I've been all silent since may 26th when I got the email for tier 2 coordination. I am tempted to email them and see what's up but last time they got snippy with me so im scared to contact them lol.

Also you can email your rep and they can tell you your current status on the clearance.
Ditto. You'd think we'd be seeing some updates in the Tier 2 thread but it seems like everyone is still stuck on the email we got back in May about "coordination"

Ditto. Doesn't really look good for us in the near future because it's been awhile since there's been new posts in the Tier 2 thread.

Yeah I'm right there with you. I'm getting pretty anxious waiting for a class date, especially since I'm burned out with my current job. My guess is that they'll start handing out November dates at the start of October, hopefully sooner!
I was told end of September, beginning of October.

Hey Jan 2020 squad, so I'm a true lurker, just thought it's finally time to create an account and potentially post here sometimes. Thanks to you all for being active on here, I come on here and read this thread every so often to feel like any of this is even real ?.

My signature is updated with as much as I could find—I don't know my medical clearance date, it's probably March. Let me know if some of you all would prefer more data points to analyze. I just emailed CS last week and she said I was likely to get a November date for virtual class.

Hey Jan 2020 squad, so I'm a true lurker, just thought it's finally time to create an account and potentially post here sometimes. Thanks to you all for being active on here, I come on here and read this thread every so often to feel like any of this is even real ?.

My signature is updated with as much as I could find—I don't know my medical clearance date, it's probably March. Let me know if some of you all would prefer more data points to analyze. I just emailed CS last week and she said I was likely to get a November date for virtual class.
Man, I really must have done something to rub CS the wrong way. Haven't heard anything from her since I cleared.

Back
Top Bottom