Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Am I allowed to work up until basics? The form says that we aren’t allowed to work for anyone else even while waiting for Basics to start…yaboy broke

e-mailed my HR rep two weeks ago asking for an update, haven't heard from them. unsure if they just didn't want/need to reply or if they've peaced out? i did get the addendum to the TOL about the vaccine, submitted it (but didn't get confirmation that they received it). and still no word about getting my Tier II eval set up. anyone else just haven't heard anything? feels strange seeing so many people get class dates and i'm kind of in the dark.
not that i'm in a rush, still have college classes to take, but it'd be nice to get at least some information.

e-mailed my HR rep two weeks ago asking for an update, haven't heard from them. unsure if they just didn't want/need to reply or if they've peaced out? i did get the addendum to the TOL about the vaccine, submitted it (but didn't get confirmation that they received it). and still no word about getting my Tier II eval set up. anyone else just haven't heard anything? feels strange seeing so many people get class dates and i'm kind of in the dark.
not that i'm in a rush, still have college classes to take, but it'd be nice to get at least some information.
I sent CC’d my HR rep my addendum TOL. She replied to me saying she got it and if I’m vaccinated then go ahead and email her a copy. I have DF. She’s on top of things. Send yours to your HR rep just incase.

I am in the same exact position right now awaiting flight surgeon final review so I can hopefully book my Tier 2 eval

Anyone know what times basics normally start during the day?
They're going to pick a time that works best with the various timezones people are in. I'm from AZ and class started at 7am for me and one other person, but for 2 people it started at 10am. That's as early as they typically go I hear.

Flight surgeon finally viewed my file, but as I suspected, they’re requiring a psych eval for previous substance abuse issues from a DUI 7 years ago, keep the hoops coming i guess, wish me luck!

Yeah, it’s more detailed. I signed it and sent it back to my HR person.
Same here
Not trying to start anything but I heard there are some that filed exemption with their offer letter. Do you or anyone else on here know the difference if any in the letter? Or is it the same letter being sent out to everyone? I'm in 21 Bid but a buddy of mine from this bid is wondering.

Back
Top Bottom