Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Ugh, COVID is just the gift that keeps on giving lol. Get vaccinated folks, I'm tired of dealing with this...
Yeah get vaccinated . But also don’t read too much into this . They’re just trying to avoid the nightmare of filling classes too far out then having to call every single one of those people and give them a date a week or two later .

Gonna start this off by saying I am by no means an anti-vaxxer and generally don't care about shit and just love to shitpost. But how fucking perfect that after this thread turned to talks about getting the vaccine to "get to your facility quicker" this gem of a headline comes out like an hour ago.

" U.S. Calls for Pause on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After Blood Clotting Cases"
52 mins ago
-The New York Times

Gonna start this off by saying I am by no means an anti-vaxxer and generally don't care about shit and just love to shitpost. But how fucking perfect that after this thread turned to talks about getting the vaccine to "get to your facility quicker" this gem of a headline comes out like an hour ago.

" U.S. Calls for Pause on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After Blood Clotting Cases"
52 mins ago
-The New York Times
It's like these people at the CDC/FDA learned nothing from the AstraZeneca debacle in Europe. In a week they'll realize 6 blood clots out of 6.5 million doses is statistically insignificant and be like "Never mind, there's no connection between the vaccine and blood clots, carry on". The anti-vaxxers will devour this like hungry wolves, vaccine skepticism skyrockets, and the pandemic drags on for months.

Yeah if there is only the 6 blood clots out of 4,000,000 doses. The probability is 1.50*10^-6, with a standard error of +or- 1.20*10^-6. So probably not linked because the the rate of blood clots is about 1 in 1000 per year. They women that this happened to could have another linkage factor that caused this besides the vaccine but we will find out sooner or later. Thank you Biostats class

Yeah if there is only the 6 blood clots out of 4,000,000 doses. The probability is 1.50*10^-6, with a standard error of +or- 1.20*10^-6. So probably not linked because the the rate of blood clots is about 1 in 1000 per year. They women that this happened to could have another linkage factor that caused this besides the vaccine but we will find out sooner or later. Thank you Biostats class
If I correct for women who got the vaccine and assume it was half of the doses the numbers are p= 3.0*10^-6 and SE of 1.22*10^-6.

If I correct for women who got the vaccine and assume it was half of the doses the numbers are p= 3.0*10^-6 and SE of 1.22*10^-6.
Now do the probability of someone younger than 31 (all new hires) being hospitalized with no pre-existing conditions.

FOL received for 5/19 start. Now the ultimate question is when do I put in a notice at my current job given the dates are subject to change.
I personally intend to to put in a 2-week notice with my job about a month before a start date. That way I can take a few trips and live a little for a couple of weeks before diving into classes, but that’s just me.

For those getting into classes, are they requiring that you need to get the Covid vaccine or no? I would rather not get it but I'll load up on that shit if it speeds the proccess up or doesn't slow it down.

For those getting into classes, are they requiring that you need to get the Covid vaccine or no? I would rather not get it but I'll load up on that shit if it speeds the proccess up or doesn't slow it down.
Not required but if you get covid while you are in OKC your gonna get jerked around bigly.

Back
Top Bottom