Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I personally intend to to put in a 2-week notice with my job about a month before a start date. That way I can take a few trips and live a little for a couple of weeks before diving into classes, but that’s just me.
I’m doing the same. Just crossing my fingers my start date doesn’t get pushed back ??

Sooo... The one part of the test I thought I was gonna be good at (Spatial left or right) kicked my entire behind. Those 2 seconds the question appeared before the next one felt like .25 seconds. I couldnt do anything but laugh it off when I left lol.

Sooo... The one part of the test I thought I was gonna be good at (Spatial left or right) kicked my entire behind. Those 2 seconds the question appeared before the next one felt like .25 seconds. I couldnt do anything but laugh it off when I left lol.
Yeah same here, I thought I bombed it when I finished the test.

Just got done taking mine.... that ish was roughhh lol.

did you get a score afterwards (pass/fail?)
I was told to expect 1-2 months for my ATSA results, but ended up getting them within 2-3 weeks. I didn't get an email or anything like that, but noticed that my job application status had shifted from in review to "referred", so I would just check your application on USAjobs pretty frequently to see if you've gotten the green light. From there you can click on your status to see how you did on the ATSA. It's definitely a toughie but I wouldn't sweat it too much. I left the testing center basically accepting that I would work retail for the remainder of my sad life, yet managed to land a pretty solid score overall so I'm not exactly sure what they look at when determining a placement category. I know another tester who received an email informing them that they did not pass.

When did you get cleared?
Not entirely sure when I was fully cleared (after reaching out multiple times, I was eventually told in February, "everything looks good."), but I had my MMPI on 12/31/20 which was the last thing I needed.

We must have the same HR rep. I was offered the same class date and when I asked if I could pass it up for an enroute class they said if I decline terminal I’ll have to reapply lol.
Haha yeah, that sounds about right; you get what you get and you'll take it! I have TH as a rep, but I actually got called by LM who was filling in for TH I guess.

I was told to expect 1-2 months for my ATSA results, but ended up getting them within 2-3 weeks. I didn't get an email or anything like that, but noticed that my job application status had shifted from in review to "referred", so I would just check your application on USAjobs pretty frequently to see if you've gotten the green light. From there you can click on your status to see how you did on the ATSA. It's definitely a toughie but I wouldn't sweat it too much. I left the testing center basically accepting that I would work retail for the remainder of my sad life, yet managed to land a pretty solid score overall so I'm not exactly sure what they look at when determining a placement category. I know another tester who received an email informing them that they did not pass.
When did you test?

I wouldn’t mind Terminal either for those exact reasons. I want to transfer to either PBI, FLL or MIA after becoming CPC at my assigned facility (if I get that far). Is it possible to transfer to those facilities I listed? My fellow CPC’s on this website.
Is it possible? Of course.
Is it likely that you will be able to go there as a 2nd facility? Probably not.

Historically speaking, Florida facilities are challenging to get to.

Is it possible? Of course.
Is it likely that you will be able to go there as a 2nd facility? Probably not.

Historically speaking, Florida facilities are challenging to get to.
Thank you for the feedback. Why so? I figured I had to transfer to multiple facilities before I get to one those.

Thank you for the feedback. Why so? I figured I had to transfer to multiple facilities before I get to one those.
Florida facilities are highly desired, generally speaking. So, the competition to get there is going to be tough. That being said, if you know the right people, you might be able to get ranked highly on an NCEPT Manager’s ranking list.

Florida facilities are highly desired, generally speaking. So, the competition to get there is going to be tough. That being said, if you know the right people, you might be able to get ranked highly on an NCEPT Manager’s ranking list.
Thank you.

A friend of mine is a CPC at MIA. Maybe he can help if possible.

What's the highest level tower you can start in right after the academy? I'm guessing they aren't going to be sending rookies to JFK or LAX right off the bat

Back
Top Bottom