Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So it seems like they give out a batch of new dates right at the end/beginning of the month? does that seem right? so, we'll probably hear about August start dates around the end of this month/ beginning of next month?

I got an FOL from CG! En route June 24.

Now that it's official, it's time I do some prepping. No more playing Starcraft and convincing myself it's somehow training. Maybe I should do some working out too. If I'm gonna spend all day in a dark room staring at a screen and talking to people through a headset, I might as well look good doing it.

Now that it's official, it's time I do some prepping. No more playing Starcraft and convincing myself it's somehow training. Maybe I should do some working out too. If I'm gonna spend all day in a dark room staring at a screen and talking to people through a headset, I might as well look good doing it.
Im trying to max my runescape character before I get a class date and im getting really close lol

Hold on, there's another SC player here? How did I not know this? BW or SC2?

Lol, I've been teaching myself chess (poorly) and convincing myself that it will somehow help me in ATC.

Back
Top Bottom