Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

If my data is right, he fully cleared 2/3/21, but he declined basics as a cti grad. There are a weirdly high number of people who cleared on 2/3. Some FS must have had a stack of paperwork they finally decided to actually submit then or something.
Cool...thank you

that spreadsheet is coming in handy??

If my data is right, he fully cleared 2/3/21, but he declined basics as a cti grad. There are a weirdly high number of people who cleared on 2/3. Some FS must have had a stack of paperwork they finally decided to actually submit then or something.
Yes sir that was correct information . Time to enjoy my last month in a tower for a long while .

Is there a link to your spreadsheet somewhere?

Is there a link to your spreadsheet somewhere?

Based on the data, I could get a class date for August.

I thought for sure I was looking at an October/November start date, but the "max" estimate based on this sheet puts me in late September. Why do you have to give me hope?

I thought for sure I was looking at an October/November start date, but the "max" estimate based on this sheet puts me in late September. Why do you have to give me hope?
Don't trust that. If you were given an estimate by an HR rep that is most likely more accurate. Class dates have been trending slightly behind what the sheet shows, and notification dates have been significantly behind the predictions. A large number of people were cleared in a short time frame in February which is skewing the data. Once we get past that clump and into March clearances it should be more accurate.

Don't trust that. If you were given an estimate by an HR rep that is most likely more accurate. Class dates have been trending slightly behind what the sheet shows, and notification dates have been significantly behind the predictions. A large number of people were cleared in a short time frame in February which is skewing the data. Once we get past that clump and into March clearances it should be more accurate.
HR didn't give me any estimate. Just me spitballin'

"Max" is just taking the largest difference between clearance and start date that has been recorded and applying that difference to your clearance date. That does not mean that yours must come in that time period. You (or anyone) might be the person who makes that max delay larger.

Hey just for everyone’s knowledge, I sent an email to my HR POC yesterday to check about my status and got a reply today. Now, I don’t know exactly when I fully cleared but I assume it was sometime in February. I was told today that “we are getting really close to your name on our cleared list” and that July classes are filled and to expect a call in June for an August class date. So yeah ?‍♂️ just itching to move forward ?

Back
Top Bottom