Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

What is the latest class date received so far? End of 2021 or early 2022? I just medically cleared last week but haven’t heard anything about being fully cleared on the security side. I’m a teacher and was asked to help coach baseball in the spring semester but I don’t want to go through all that if I’m looking at getting an early 2022 class date.
You’ll have time. I wouldn’t expect to start before the school year is over.

I have been waiting months on end for my medical to be cleared to find out today I need to be Tier 2 evaluated due to results from my MMPI. But before I can schedule that test I have to wait for the final review from the Flight Surgeon. I thought I would be in the Acadamy sometime before the year ends, guess I was wrong.

what exact day did you learn you're medically cleared? did you ask/email for an update? or did they reach out to you letting you know you were cleared?
Last Friday the 2nd I was contacted about some additional medical information for my seasonal allergies and when I returned it, the medical rep said they were sending my medical clearance over to Aviation careers. That’s the last I heard about it.

What is the latest class date received so far? End of 2021 or early 2022? I just medically cleared last week but haven’t heard anything about being fully cleared on the security side. I’m a teacher and was asked to help coach baseball in the spring semester but I don’t want to go through all that if I’m looking at getting an early 2022 class date.
I cleared in April and I’m supposed to receive a January or February class date. If you just cleared, I don’t know how much later you’ll be. But It seems like the second half of the hiring bid has had quicker updates, so hopefully it won’t be much longer than that.

MMPI cleared! I emailed the medical email 4 pm yesterday.

Received DT and MMPI clearance at 7:03 am EST.
“It has been sent to the Flight Surgeon for final review”.

So I’m still waiting for full medical clearance.
So relieved— I was anxious reading some of these threads and the tier 2 purgatory

Federal executive branch employees are now required to get the vaccine.
saw that coming lol

Last edited:
When you get your date when do you have to schedule your drug test if it’s timed out?
yes. They expire after 6 months. I did mine 4 business days after getting my email with a date. My HR rep said the only thing holding up getting an actual FOL on paper is the updated drug test so do it ASAP.

yes. They expire after 6 months. I did mine 4 business days after getting my email with a date. My HR rep said the only thing holding up getting an actual FOL on paper is the updated drug test so do it ASAP.
Who's your rep? Cause mine sent me the email saying my drug test was expired and that FD&AT would contact me to schedule a other, and then 4 minutes later emailed me my FOL to sign and send back lol.

Back
Top Bottom