Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I am striking out with fingerprints. I called so many police departments today and they all said they’re not doing them right now due to covid. I have sheriffs and highway patrol offices to try tomorrow ?? Otherwise I have to figure something else out. Anyone in the Cleveland area get their fingerprints done yet?

Postal Annex’s do fingerprints too.

Did you go to the office in el segundo for fingerprints? Or just a private place?
I went to a private and mailed it in. Drove to the El Segundo location on Friday and got turned away by security lol, was not happy.
If you do go private, scan it and email so they can proceed with the process while they wait for the originals.

Look is it the bourbon talking on a Tuesday night? Maybe. Tower visibility too low to confirm.

I promise y'all $17 cash money that if you've gotten a TOL don't stress. Just submit your paperwork, and then twiddle your thumbs for a few months.

But I swear to God (the God YOU believe in) that if I have to read one more comment on here asking a question that's been answered 47 times since 2012 I'm signing up for IT classes just to learn how to track IP addresses and find you. I don't care the cost.

Happy Thanksgiving, tho.

Look is it the bourbon talking on a Tuesday night? Maybe. Tower visibility too low to confirm.

I promise y'all $17 cash money that if you've gotten a TOL don't stress. Just submit your paperwork, and then twiddle your thumbs for a few months.

But I swear to God (the God YOU believe in) that if I have to read one more comment on here asking a question that's been answered 47 times since 2012 I'm signing up for IT classes just to learn how to track IP addresses and find you. I don't care the cost.

Happy Thanksgiving, tho.
Are you a part of this bid?

Happy Thanksgiving, tho.
1606277695898.jpeg

Are we allowed to drop links?
Was given a link to a site that has a 537 MMPI- 2 test and a way to calcucate it for free? Not sure if anyone else would find it helpful.

Anyone in Texas receive their CIL yet? I cant get a hold of anyone for an MMPI in houston, dallas or austin.

I am striking out with fingerprints. I called so many police departments today and they all said they’re not doing them right now due to covid. I have sheriffs and highway patrol offices to try tomorrow ?? Otherwise I have to figure something else out. Anyone in the Cleveland area get their fingerprints done yet?
Not in Cleveland but back when I was doing these pre-covid in Houston, I only found one station that did it and it was very far from me. I went through a private company that I found on google. It did cost me like $40 but I just wanted to get it done

Not in Cleveland but back when I was doing these pre-covid in Houston, I only found one station that did it and it was very far from me. I went through a private company that I found on google. It did cost me like $40 but I just wanted to get it done
I finally got an appointment for next Friday. It was rough to find a place that would do it within my deadline lol

Thank you. The person just kept pointing out it was self pay and that just didn’t sound right to me.
It is, as far as the doctors office is concerned “self pay”. The difference is you pay with a piece of paper that they fill out and submit to the FAA for payment. Back when I did mine the AME hadn’t done a controller medical in several years as he wasn’t near any FAA facilities, so the office staff may not be well versed in it but you’ll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom