Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

What constitutes some people getting a list and some people not? My HR says “the ATO has my information for placement” but then that one dude said he was waiting since December 10th for a list and still hasn’t gotten one. Is it just whoever they get to first?

What constitutes some people getting a list and some people not? My HR says “the ATO has my information for placement” but then that one dude said he was waiting since December 10th for a list and still hasn’t gotten one. Is it just whoever they get to first?
It’ll happen when it happens, calm down and quit overthinking it.

Not sure how they choose who gets a list before others but I was also medically cleared for i think 2-3 months before I got my list. And when I got my list the email said they would place people at facilities according to medical clearance date.

You dont know his situation, first of all. Second, if you dont have nothing constructive to say, how bout keep it to yourself “moderator”.
1. His situation has nothing to do with any of this and his situation most certainly will not change the outcome as to when they receive any further information.

2. Telling the individual to quit overthinking the hiring process is probably the best advice someone could be given at this stage.

And with that, good morning and welcome back again Lil Salt.

Anybody that has onboarded already have you stepped foot in the facility? I start 03/01, and from talking to the ATM I’m under the impression I won’t be physically coming in for quite some time. Maybe once to get an iPad, but that’s it. I’m sure they will tell me more next week, but I am just curious about other facilities.

Anybody that has onboarded already have you stepped foot in the facility? I start 03/01, and from talking to the ATM I’m under the impression I won’t be physically coming in for quite some time. Maybe once to get an iPad, but that’s it. I’m sure they will tell me more next week, but I am just curious about other facilities.
No new employees have set foot in their facility in like a year.

We had a new hire start at the end of January. He did onboarding virtually and met one of our support staff in the terminal to get an iPad. Can't come in the facility until we can start recalling.

We had a new hire start at the end of January. He did onboarding virtually and met one of our support staff in the terminal to get an iPad. Can't come in the facility until we can start recalling.
How does future OJT work out when it's like that???

Back
Top Bottom