Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Do you have any medical issues? Or is that besides the point now that I'm cleared?
Mine took forever because I had to write statements on surgeries I had so I didn’t get cleared for 8 months. It’s besides the point since you’re cleared. I would email your HR rep to give them a heads up you’ve cleared.

Mine took forever because I had to write statements on surgeries I had so I didn’t get cleared for 8 months. It’s besides the point since you’re cleared. I would email your HR rep to give them a heads up you’ve cleared.
Oh I see. Glad you got cleared. And I have emailed my HR rep, now hopefully the short wait for the FOL.

Just finished the ATSA about 10 minutes ago! I had 6 or 7 collisions on the radar segment, but I did try to do a good bit of the math problems. Math problem keys are (ASDF) and I felt pretty comfortable answering them. I am hoping that will offset my collisions a little bit. The memory differences game is very long and will tax your brain to start off the test, but I got the hang of it pretty quck and it felt second nature to me after I warmed up.

The differences, spacial awareness, and variables were pretty easy and I felt pretty confident with that. Personality quiz was a nice break and the logical reasoning and reading comprehension wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I definitely had to go fast on the last couple questions. I recommend not spending a lot of time with re-reading the questions and focusing on the question as much as you can the first time you read it. Hope this helps you all! I did study using JobTestPrep and feel like it helped a lot.

My brain is fried now, gonna go grab a drink and chill. Good luck to all who haven't taken it! Sleep well, eat something good, exercise the night before, and do not stress at all. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Hello. How did you do?

Back
Top Bottom