Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Took like 2 weeks after my drug test to be finalized. Drug test was the final thing I did.

I just got my list btw. It’s not that bad. I’ll post it in a little bit, at work right now
Yeah did my drug test last week as well... hopefully next week then. Post that list!

It’s not so much the facilities as it is the amount. I’d rather have 40 pennies to choose from than 9 nickels.
Yeah it’s proportional to how many people got a list. Guessing this was for the few that got out of the gate earliest.

Gotcha, i was expecting a lot more facilities on the list after the whole covid debacle.

But CF did say that it was proportionate with the number of people receiving the list so maybe it's just a few of ya'll.
Maybe, or they’re just trying to fill it up fast. They already told me what my start date would be for ANY facility I got, August 29th

So I’m wondering, are the facilities on these lists just random and based on when you finish your clearances? Or do they actually look at your experience before giving you a list?

So I’m wondering, are the facilities on these lists just random and based on when you finish your clearances? Or do they actually look at your experience before giving you a list?
Totally just guessing but if you have mainly or only radar experience you can expect up/downs or TRACONs on your list. If you are tower only expect up downs or tower only. A few post above MJ posted a link so that you can compare experience to offers.

Back
Top Bottom