Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

If you get an email stating your medical clearance was complete and HR notified, does that include your MMPI and security passed as well or are those separate?

If you get an email stating your medical clearance was complete and HR notified, does that include your MMPI and security passed as well or are those separate?
I believe MMPI would be included in that, but not security. How long ago did you complete your mmpi and medical?

MMPI is part of medical clearance, security is separate.

What is your HR reps initials? Is that who you’re still waiting on?
LM is my rep. I was told a couple months ago that my info was being sent to the ATO for placement. Called the main HR line yesterday and they told me to try to email the 9-amc email instead of my rep directly. So we’ll see what happens lol

LM is my rep. I was told a couple months ago that my info was being sent to the ATO for placement. Called the main HR line yesterday and they told me to try to email the 9-amc email instead of my rep directly. So we’ll see what happens lol
Everyone on this bid that has LM has been getting everything pretty late. At least we know that’s normal for them ?. Hope we don’t wind up waiting this long to be placed ?

Everyone on this bid that has LM has been getting everything pretty late. At least we know that’s normal for them ?. Hope we don’t wind up waiting this long to be placed ?
Haha. My security took longer than normal, that part was on me. Had a decent amount of extra stuff I had to do. But waiting months after being cleared kinda sucks. They did respond today and told me it would likely be the end of next month. So I guess there are a few stragglers form last hid and we’ll get a list together!? Who really knows?

Man, they most be hurting for people at Joshua Control over at Edwards AFB. People with radar experience are getting emails for immediate assignment.

What other options did you have?
Start date August 30th for me.

Tri-cities has two openings according to the email I received. Fayetteville has also entered a training hold so it is removed from lists as well. Not sure what other places will be added to future lists though.

Attachments

• 707AB158-5C20-4004-A1C7-5EB0E11B0360.jpeg
    707AB158-5C20-4004-A1C7-5EB0E11B0360.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom