Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Nice. From what I saw on 123atc it’s about .7 years for qual and 100% success rate. I think that’s an average over several years. So training time may be different now. But I like the 100% odds lol
I’ve got a little insight on the actual ops that go on there and whatnot. From what it seems, it’s pretty in line with the training numbers. ? You can DM me if you want, fellow future coworker. ?

If everyone declines these offers the spot(s) are just gonna end up on the next list and one of you is going there regardless. Lol. But yeah I’d say no to those as well.

I'm in the same boat i just hate living in California. other than that JCF is cool. They do some interesting
I’d take JCF in a heartbeat. Think it’d be worth the effort to email the HR rep and ask for it?
Rydr-GG It’s worth a shot imo, bradlutz yeah I have no interest in California. Knowing I “qualify” for a level 8 is comforting. Would rather see my options. If preference is by security clearance, I’ve had a clearance for over a decade. If it works that way.

Doubt that clearance has anything to do with it. I know people with a Top Secret in this bid that didn't get the JCF email.

Back
Top Bottom