Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Here’s the bacon… MKG,TOL,ILM, GSO and Y90 are the top 5 at the moment in no particular order. Depends on what the wife has to say (tells me I am numbering them) Cheers fellas!

experience is NKT fac rating
You’re at Cherry Point?! Haha I was at GSB. ??

Top Tree P80 M03 RHV… Sleeper pick GSO… ILM for familiarity… I have Y90 but no way, that’s literally at the bottom, Northern Connecticut is nice though. JCF is still also a hard pass. ?

You’re at Cherry Point?! Haha I was at GSB.
Nice! What years? GSO and ILM are on my list specifically for the familiarity. Y90 only made the top 5 because it was a Tracon. Still diving into the research at the moment. I actually scratched it before I saw these posts. I wasn’t crazy about CT either. Haha

Nice! What years? GSO and ILM are on my list specifically for the familiarity. Y90 only made the top 5 because it was a Tracon. Still diving into the research at the moment. I actually scratched it before I saw these posts. I wasn’t crazy about CT either. Haha
Last two, separating from there. ?

You’re at Cherry Point?! Haha I was at GSB. ??

Top Tree P80 M03 RHV… Sleeper pick GSO… ILM for familiarity… I have Y90 but no way, that’s literally at the bottom, Northern Connecticut is nice though. JCF is still also a hard pass. ?
I would have originally done anything for JCF to pop up on my list, it would’ve been my #1. But with what I know now with their manning I’m glad it wasn’t.

M03 wouldn’t be bad, an old coworker went their after the AF and CPCd in about 9 months and is at a level 12 now and probably done training by now. Got in the agency around 2016-17? If you have some decent RADAR you’ll CPC under a year so M03 seems like a solid choice.

I would have originally done anything for JCF to pop up on my list, it would’ve been my #1. But with what I know now with their manning I’m glad it wasn’t.

M03 wouldn’t be bad, an old coworker went their after the AF and CPCd in about 9 months and is at a level 12 now and probably done training by now. Got in the agency around 2016-17? If you have some decent RADAR you’ll CPC under a year so M03 seems like a solid choice.
Yep I knew half the crew at M03 back in 2017-18, my friend CPC’d there in 8 months off Vance AFB experience and I have a few folks I know there now. Denver is my end goal, heard it’s been tough to get out there so I’d rather be stuck at P80 than M03 until Denver opens up. Numbers seem about the same, P80 on paper seems to offer more of a challenge, haven’t worked fun traffic since Eglin days, we’ll see what happens.

Man seeing FXE on that list pains my soul. Wish that would have came up on last months list. Life has a funny sense of humor. Good luck to everyone that got a list!

How many places did you have to put on your survey? All of them?
Yep basically it's a survey with every facility listed with a drop box next to it and you input the number 1-32 in it. Anything you don't fill in gets autofilled in order, after the ones you have completed.

Learn to use your resources... if you've been rated you know how much of this job is self-study and knowing where to look things up in the book.

Why do you think I asked where to find it? Thanks for the link bud

Back
Top Bottom